Amumu - The Sad Mummy
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|HP Regen:||8.9 (+0.85)|
|Mana Regen:||7.4 (+0.525)|
|Attack Damage:||53 (+3.8)|
|Attack Speed:||0.638 (+2.18%)|
|Magic Resist:||32.1 (+1.25)|
Amumu, The Sad Mummy is a mobile jungler who utilizes his Bandage Toss (Q) and his ultimate, Curse of the Sad Mummy, to dive onto an entire enemy team and stun them to set up team fights. His Despair (W) combined with his Tantrum (E) allows him to clear jungle camps quickly and easily.
|Lore:|| A lonely and melancholy soul from ancient Shurima, Amumu roams the world in search of a friend. Cursed by an ancient spell, he is doomed to remain alone forever, as his touch is death and his affection ruin. Those who claim to have seen him describe Amumu as a living cadaver, small in stature and covered in bandages the color of lichen. Amumu has inspired myths, folklore, and legends told and retold for generations – such that it is impossible to separate truth from fiction.
The hardy folk of Shurima agree upon certain things: the wind always blows from the west in the morning; a full belly on a new moon is an ill omen; buried treasure hides under the heaviest of rocks. They do not agree, however, about the tale of Amumu.
One oft-told story links Amumu to the first great ruling family of Shurima who succumbed to a disease that corrupted flesh with hideous speed. The youngest child, Amumu, was quarantined in his chambers and befriended a servant girl who heard his cries through the walls. She regaled the lonely heir with courtly news and stories of her grandmother’s mystic powers.
One morning, the girl brought word that Amumu’s last remaining brother had passed away, making him Emperor of Shurima. Saddened that he had to bear this news alone, she unlocked his door and ran inside to comfort him face to face. Amumu threw his arms around her, but as they touched, he fell back, realizing he had condemned her to the same terrible fate as his family.
| “Solitude can be lonelier than death.”
- Amumu, the Sad Mummy
|In Premier Tournaments|
|Event||Bans||Picks||Wins||Losses||Win %||Picked/Banned in % of Games|
|2014 NA LCS Summer Playoffs||0||1||0||1||0||3.4|
|2014 Season Garena Regional Finals||0||2||0||2||0||16.7|
|2014 LNL Summer||0||2||0||2||0||3.6|
|2014 EU Challenger Series Summer #2||1||0||0||0||0||5.3|
|2014 GPL Summer Group Stage||0||1||1||0||100||1.6|
- Amumu's R - Curse of the Sad Mummy VFX no longer appear in the wrong place if Amumu flashes during its cast time
- Amumu's R - Curse of the Sad Mummy VFX no longer stay on the map forever if Amumu dies while casting it
Passive now true damage. Passive numbers down.
The function of Amumu’s passive (post-mitigation true damage) didn’t match expectations (true damage), so we’re switching to the latter and adjusting the numbers accordingly.
- BONUS TRUE DAMAGE:
15% of magic damage dealt, calculated after that damage was reduced by magic resist⇒ 10% of magic damage dealt, calculated before that damage was reduced by magic resist
- PERCENT HEALTH DAMAGE:
1/1.5/2/2.5/3% target’s maximum health per second⇒ 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2% target’s maximum health per second
Passive causes magic damage against the target to deal extra true damage, rather than reducing magic resist. W deals more damage and ticks faster.
Let’s face it, Amumu was the Sad Mummy for a reason. He didn't have a reliable way to use his passive and while he had some degree of amping up his fellow "friends" magic damage, he couldn't maintain it very often. We want Amumu enabling other people, so we're giving the tools to Amumu to do it doing what's he's the very best at: crying and trying to hug people. We hope Amumu will finally be able to make some friends.
- IS THIS LOVE: Amumu's basic attacks reduce enemy magic resist by 15/20/25 (at levels 1/7/13) ⇒ cause 15% of all magic damage dealt to the target to be dealt again as true damage
8/12/16/16/20/24 per second⇒ 10/15/20/25/30 per second
- TICK RATE:
Once per second⇒ Once per half-second (half damage per tick)
- Despair refreshes Cursed Touch on all enemies hit AS SALTY AS THEY COME:
- Applies Cursed Touch to enemies after damage is dealt :
- Emumu's bandage particles during R - Curse of the Sad Mummy are once again appropriately emo
- Sad Robot Amumu's W - Despair puddle no longer spins around as Amumu changes which way he's facing
Patch Notes 5.6
This wasn't the most abusive thing around because it requires you to be out of mana, so you couldn't very well gank or defend yourself, but nonetheless unintended. Don't cry, Amumu (at least wait until you have enough mana)."
Patch Notes 4.20
Less base armor, reduced W damage at early ranks. "With beefed-up health pools across the jungle and this little mummy dealing area-effect % health damage, Amumu's going to be a big beneficiary of the 2015 preseason jungle changes. We're taking preemptive measures to pull his clear speeds back in line, but we still expect him to be one of the stronger champions heading into this preseason."
- Bandage Toss
- Damage reduced to 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 from 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Radius reduced to 550 from 600
- Cursed Touch
- Magic resist reduction reduced at later levels to 15 / 20 / 25 from 15 / 25 / 35
- Base Movement Speed increased by 25.
- Cursed Touch (Passive) duration reduced to 3 seconds form 4
- Tantrum mana cost reduced to 35 from 50
- Bandage Toss ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.0
- Curse of the Sad Mummy (Ultimate) ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0
- Fixed a bug that caused players to hear Sad Robot Amumu's voice across the map
- Now gains 1.25 Magic Resist per level
- Curse of the Sad Mummy cooldown reduced to 150 / 130 / 110 seconds from 170 / 150 / 120 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Despair was dealing less damage with Ability Power than intended
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100
- Will now attempt to attack the target after successfully pulling himself to an enemy champion with Bandage Toss
- Base damage increased to 47 from 45
- Base armor increased to 18 from 15
- Tantrum passive physical damage reduction increased to 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 from 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
- Mana cost reduced to 8 at all levels from 10
- Now has a new particle to match the area of effect
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Is now consistent with other similar skills (Dark Binding, Crescendo) and will deal damage to Black Shield
- Fixed a bug where it was disabling enemies for too long
- Now deals 150 / 250 / 350 damage initially rather than 150 / 300 / 450 damage over the duration
- Bandage Toss cooldown reduced to 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds from 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10
- Curse of the Sad Mummy duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
- Cursed Touch duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5
- Bandage Toss can no longer be cast while rooted
- Curse of the Sad Mummy corrected to state that enemies are rooted and cannot attack or move
- Cursed Touch magic resistance reduction reduced to 15 / 25 / 35 from 20 / 30 / 40
- Fixed an issue where Amumu's attack timing was too slow
- Updated the tooltip on Cursed Touch to include the duration of the magic resistance debuff
- Health per level increased to 84 from 76
- Base damage increased to 45 from 40
- Damage per level decreased to 3.6 from 3.8
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.065 from 0.06
- Cooldown reduced to 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds from 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 / 8
- Cooldown reduction upon being hit reduced to 0.5 seconds from 1 second
- Changed the aura range to be 350 at all ranks from 250 / 275 / 300 / 325 / 350
- Added a base damage of 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 to the damage dealt based on the target's health
- Health percent decreased to 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 / 2.7% from 2.3 / 2.6 / 2.9 / 3.2 / 3.5%
- Bandage Toss mana cost changed to 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 from 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130
- Bandage Toss
- Mana cost reduced to 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / from 130 at all ranks
- Now has a new animation
- Curse of the Sad Mummy cooldown reduced to 170 / 150 / 130 form 180 / 160 / 140
- Fixed a bug where Despair’s damage was incorrectly being calculated off of Amumu’s health instead of each nearby enemy’s
- Fixed an inconsistency in Despair's damage where the first tick was dealing a different amount than subsequent ticks
- Damage modified from 115 / 130 / 145 / 160 / 175 to 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Duration reduced from 3 to 2.5
- Changed mana cost from 50 / 45 / 40 / 35 / 30 to 50 at all levels
- Changed damage form 155 at all levels to 115 / 130 / 145 / 160 / 175
- Reduced base armor from 21 to 18
- Reduced on being hit cooldown from 2 seconds to 1
- Modified cooldown from 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 to 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 / 9
- Bandage Toss damage reduced from 75 / 140 / 205 / 275 / 350 to 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320
- Bandage Toss skil shot speed / ease of use improved (this should especially help chasing champions)
- Despair health drain from 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.75 / 3 to 2.3 / 2.6 / 2.9 / 3.2 / 3.5
- Cursed Touch now properly shows up as a buff