Taylor "Arthelon" Eder is a currently the mid laner for To Be Determined.
Taylor was born and raised in North Vernon, Indiana where he grew up playing video games, getting a NES when he was 6. His favorite game growing up was Banjo-Kazooie on the Nintendo 64. In his early teens, he picked up World of Warcraft which was his main game he played online casually, achieving the rank of Gladiator in Season 6 of Arena.
He found League of Legends through a World of Warcraft gaming forum, and began playing at the end of Season 1. He started by playing mainly Twisted Treeline, playing unique builds like AD Anivia and double Malady Warwick. Arthelon then wanted to improve his gameplay and get to the high elo ladders. He played solo queue until he was picked up by Ordinance Gaming to be their AD Carry. Ordinance went on to win two Go4LoLs , and was on Orbit Gaming for a short time as support. He eventually was pulled in as a replacement on Meat Playground for Pobelter in Mid lane in December 2012.
Arthelon and his team made it to play at Season 3 LCS Spring Qualifiers to have a chance to make it onto a slot in the new Season 3 professional league. MP were able to make it out of the group stage but lost in the quarterfinals in a 0-2 set against Team FeaR. The roster disbanded soon after the qualifiers and Taylor's next team was the Ranked 5s roster of No Team Name Necessary, who came in 2nd at the Riot Ranked 5s Qualifier. This allowed him to compete for a LCS spot once again for the summer split. At the Season 3 LCS Summer Promotion, Taylor and his team's (now playing under Fidelis) hopes were quickly dashed in the first Challenger bracket against Team Summon, losing 2-0. The team disbanded shortly after, leaving Taylor teamless once again.
In June 2013, he was able to fill the mid lane roster spot of up and coming Challenger team, FXOpen e-Sports. Taylor's new team became a notable power roster in the competitive scene, and won MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 soon after Arthelon's arrival. Arthelon and his teammates left the FXO roster to become To Be Determined in July. On September 24th, Arthelon left To Be Determined. On September 30th, he announced that he joined Denial eSports.East. On October 7th, it was announced that he rejoined To Be Determined.
- Arthelon is 6'7" (2.00m)
- Tristana was Arthelon's first favorite champion, then it was Vladimir.
- Enjoys playing mid. Would be either a support or ADC if he had to play another role.
- His high school wrote an article about him after he played in the Spring LCS Qualifiers.
- Is known for trolling in high elo using champs such as revive smite Poppy.
- Over a decade experience as a competitive swimmer and actively lifeguards.
- Reached Rank 3 on the ladder in Season 2 mainly playing AP Tristana.
- If he is not able to find success in the pro scene, he hopes to attend Purdue University in Indiana.
- Enjoys to troll high elo solo queue in a non-toxic manner.
Click [show] on the right to view
- ↑ Arthelon Revive Teleport