Azubu The Champions Summer 2012/VODs
|Overview||Picks & Bans||Team Rosters||Qualifiers||VODs|
The Champions takes place in Seoul, South Korea starting in July 2012 and ending in September 2012. This is OnGameNet's second major tournament after The Champions Spring 2012. The tournament is aired on OnGameNet's Korean channel as well as an online English stream. The Champions Summer, along with The Champions Spring, NLB Spring 2012, and NLB Summer 2012, will award Circuit Points to determine two Korean teams to participate in Season 2 World Championship.  The English casters for this event are Torch and Moletrap.
- Eight teams seeded and eight teams qualifying
- Top four teams from The Champions Spring 2012 along with four invited North American, European, and Chinese teams.
- Round of 16 Group Stage is four groups of four.
- Each match is Best of One - After Round Robin, Top Two teams from each group advance.
- If there is a three-way tie, the tiebreakers (three teams playing each other) will be played immediately on Friday.
- If tie is still not broken after the tiebreakers, (Kill - Death) / Game Time score will determine order of play for second tiebreakers.
- In 2-1 tie, two highest score teams will play with winner advancing as first place and loser will play the lowest score team to determine the second place.
- In 1-2 tie, two lowest score teams will play with winner playing the highest score team to determine the second place.
- The remaining eight teams are put into an elimination bracket.
- The quarterfinals and the Third-Fourth place match are Best of Three, while the Semifinals and Finals are Best of Five.
- In all Best of Threes and Best of Fives, the final game is Blind Pick while other games are Draft Pick.
- 30억짜리 LOL 세계대회, 관건은 ‘서킷 포인트’"thisisgame.com"