Bae "bengi" Seong-ung is the Jungler for SK Telecom T1 K.
Bengi first appeared in the pro scene playing a few games for the team BBT, which dropped out of NLB Winter 2012-2013. KkOma eventually added him to the initial SK Telecom T1 2 roster.
- The first pro player to pick Zac jungle in a competitive setting.
- Had the highest KDA in OGN Spring 2013 for Jungle
- Loves to play Jarvan IV, also known for Nunu jungle. Recently had a lot of success with Vi to combo with Faker's Ahri.
- His team-mates describe him as the quiet, studious type. Initially they wondered if he even wanted to play since he was so quiet in the team house.
- Popularized the Vi pick with Assassin mid laners.
- People would confuse Bengi's real name with "Jang Bengi", his smurf account IGN
- Awarded Best Jungler at 2013 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
Click [show] on the right to view
- ↑ Result of 2013 Korean e-Sports Awardsinven.com.kr