|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
|Country of Birth:||Denmark|
|Birthday:||February 21, 1996|
|Peak League:||Challenger (NA)|
|Peak League:||Challenger (EUW)|
|Peak League:||Challenger (KR)|
|Alternate IDs:|| mid lane banter|
TSM 3 (NA)
mid is sucess (NA)
Blue Buff Taker (NA)
TSM 비역슨미드 (KR)
Soeren Bjerg (EUW)
|Social Media Links|
|Video archive:||Bjergsen's Youtube|
|Share this Page|
Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg is the Mid Laner for Team SoloMid.
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
When Bjergsen first entered the scene, he would bounce around small teams such as Western Wolves and Team LDLC. He would then join the Copenhagen Wolves in August of 2012. The team would have moderate success, making it to the semifinals of DreamHack Winter 2012, falling 0-2 to CLG Europe. They would also place second at THOR Open 2012 and would then earn first place finishes at NorthCon eSport Arena 2012 and Eclypsia Christmas Cup.
During the Season 3 European LCS, Bjergsen was unable to play with his team until Week 3 due to age restrictions put in place by Riot Games. For the first two weeks, he was temporarily replaced by the team's sub cowTard. After he turned 17 years old on February 21st, he was able to rejoin the main lineup and play their remaining LCS matches. They would place 5th in the regular season with a 13-15 record. In playoffs, they fell 1-2 to Evil Geniuses in the Quarterfinal. In the Summer Split, Svenskeren would leave the team to join the Ninjas in Pyjamas. NiP would achieve similar results to the Wolves, placing 5th in the regular season with a 15-13 record. The team would then lose 0-2 to Gambit Gaming in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs and then 1-2 to Team Alternate in the 5th place match. Shortly after on November 2nd, 2013, Bjergsen would leave NiP to move to NA and join the Team SoloMid lineup as their mid laner, becoming the 2nd player to cross over from the EU to NA LCS, after Edward left Gambit to join Curse during Season 3.
Bjergsen's first split with TSM went fairly well. The team was able to finish the regular season second with a 22-6 record. Bjergsen in particular impressed a lot with his mechanics, getting constant solo kills in lane. While the team played well overall, they were defeated by Cloud9 in the playoffs final in an 0-3 sweep. Despite their weaker performance in playoffs, Bjergsen grabbed the MVP of the Split award. After TSM revamped its roster in the Summer of 2014, Bjergsen struggled when trying to learn how to shotcall while playing at a high level. TSM would finish the regular season in third with a 16-12 record. In playoffs, their performance improved drastically and they were able to win it all, besting Cloud9 3-2 in a thrilling series. Bjergsen was able to snatch the Playoffs MVP award and add it to his achievements. Winning playoffs meant TSM qualified for the 2014 World Championship. At Worlds, Team Solomid was placed in Group B along with Star Horn Royal Club, SK Gaming and Taipei Assassins. TSM would place second in their group with a record of 4-2, advancing to the Playoffs. In the playoffs, TSM was placed against Samsung White in their first match and lost 1-3, thus placing 5th-8th at the tournament.
Heading into the 2015 season, TSM hit a bit of a roadblock when they were eliminated early at IEM Season IX - San Jose, losing 0-2 to the Unicorns of Love in the semifinals. This did not affect their performance in the LCS however, as the team was able to win the Spring Split, defeating Cloud9 3-1 in the finals of the playoffs. Bjergsen was able able to grab another MVP of the Split award for himself. Summer proved to be much more difficult for TSM. After they performed very poorly at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational, they would struggle in the regular season of the Summer Split. While they still made it to the finals after improving a decent amount, they were defeated by their rivals Counter Logic Gaming in an 0-3 sweep, placing second. At the 2015 World Championship, TSM was placed in Group D along with LGD Gaming, KT Rolster and Origen. Going 1-5 in the group and finishing 4th, TSM was knocked out of worlds early.
At IEM Season X - San Jose TSM's new roster which was built around Bjergsen defeated LGD Gaming 2-0 to advance to the semifinals but would then lose 0-2 to Origen. TSM would also later attend IEM Season X - World Championship as the defending champions. They were however unable to defend their title, only making it to the semifinals where they lost 0-2 to SK Telecom T1. After a very shaky regular season in the 2016 NA LCS Spring Split, TSM entered the 2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs as the 6th seed, the lowest in the organization's history. They were however able to defy expectations and make it to the finals, defeating Cloud9 and the heavy favorites Immortals. In the finals they would face off against rivals Counter Logic Gaming and despite a close 5 game series, CLG was able to win the championship with a 3-2 win. This meant TSM failed to qualify for the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational. Despite some disappointing results, the team went to bootcamp in Korea in preparation for the Summer Split. TSM proved to be the most dominant team in NA after going 17-1 in the regular season of the summer split. Heading into the 2016 NA LCS Summer Playoffs as the heavy favorites, they proved to be the best after defeating Counter Logic Gaming in the semifinals and then Cloud9 in the finals, taking home their fourth NA LCS title and qualifying for the 2016 World Championship as NA's #1 seed. Bjergsen would also win his 3rd MVP award as well as being placed in the All-Pro Team.
- His favorite champions are
- He had a dog called Kappa.
- He hates
Shaco more than any other champ in the game.
- He is Riot's youngest featured Streamer.
- He scored the first penta kill in the EU LCS on
Syndra against the team against All authority.
- His Penta kill on
Syndra was also the first win the Wolves had in the LCS.
- Subbed for TSM in a few online tournaments during Reginald's surgery.
- Bjergsen reached Challenger on EUW on his main account; NiP Bjergsen 2013-10-31. He played four games, consisting of three wins and one loss. During the series he played
- After joining TSM and moving to NA, mentioned that he looks forward to laning against mandatorycloud.
- Became the 2nd player to play to cross over from EU to NA LCS (the first being Edward).
- Recorded 70K viewers on his first stream after joining Team SoloMid.
- Was fined after violating the LCS rules by approaching and encouraging a contracted LCS player to leave his position at Lemondogs. He admitted the violation and was fined $ 2,000.
- Has two Challenger accounts on the NA server within two weeks of joining TSM: Bjerg (formally TSM BjergsenNA) (main) and I am BjergerKing (alt).
- His name originates from his last name "Bjerg".
- Managed a Pentakill with
Karma in game two vs. CLG in the Semifinals of NA's 2014 Spring Split.
- Once bought two Void Staffs in a game versus Cloud9 in the heat of the moment.
- Known for being unhappy when he or his team underperforms.
- Was voted by the community for the All-Star Paris 2014 to compete in the All-Star Challenge. Ending up on Team Fire along with Diamondprox, Shy, WeiXiao, QTV and Toyz.
- Has said that his father's name is Carl and that his mother's is 'Annie', like the champion
- His favorite food is "pølse"
- His called by the name "Western Faker" because of his deep champion pool and his famous Zed
- Has Become a "Red Bull Athlete"
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015||
||1075 : 875|| |
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - 1v1 Tournament||Bjergsen||W : L||Doublelift|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - Tandem Mode||
||L : W|| |
|2015-12-12||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - Assassin Mode||
||W : L|| |
|2015-11-22||IEM X San Jose||
||0 : 2|| |
|2015-08-23||2015 NA LCS Summer||
||0 : 3|| |
|2015-04-19||2015 NA LCS Spring||
|2015-03-15||IEM IX World Championship Katowice||
|2015-04-09||2015 NA LCS Spring||Split MVP|| |
- January 29th - BJERGSEN BREAKS DOWN THE OPENING MATCH OF THE 2015 NA LCS by Leah 'SpiNN' Jackson (lolesports.com)
- September 1st - NA LCS: MVP ALTERNATIVES by Tim Sevenhuysen (unikrn.com)
- September 23rd - The Worlds' Top 20: #15 Bjergsen by Josh Augustine (lolesports.com)
- October 4th - Bjergsen and Lustboy lead TSM over LGD in shocking upset by Frank Fields (lolesports.com)
- December 14th - Bjergsen conquers in the All-Star 1 vs. 1 Tournament by Leah Jackson
- September 26th - Worlds Top 20: 8 - Bjergsen by LoL Esports
- February 26th - TSM Bjergsen 20 Questions by HyperX
- May 5th - MSI Spotlight: Bjergsen by LoL Esports
- May 20th - Best of TSM Bjergsen (NA LCS 2015 Spring)
- September 29th - Legends Rising Episode 1: Faker & Bjergsen "History" by LoL Esports
- September 29th - Legends Rising Episode 4: Faker & Bjergsen "Kings" by LoL Esports
- December 21st - Legends Rising Season Finale: Worlds by LoL Esports
- January 17th - Bjergsen on YellOwStaR: 'He knows what direction we should take as a team' with The Score Esports
- January 28th - Bjergsen: "The top NA and EU teams can definitely rival the Korean teams." with Daily Dot
- March 27th - Bjergsen talks about being back in the LCS after a brief absence (video) with onGamers
- April 3rd - Bjergsen gives his thoughts on TSM's games and America (video) with onGamers
- May 8th - Sleeping with the Enemy, Doublelift and Bjergsen (video) with onGamers
- October 17th - Coming Home: An interview with TSM Bjergsen with News of Legends
- January 11th - As requested i'm Wolves Bjergsen. - AMA with Reddit
- February 26th - "I HATE playing against Kayle!" - Bjergsen Interview with in2LOL
- May 1st - High Definition EP 02 - Søren 'Bjergsen' Bjerg (video) with Copenhagen Wolves
- June 18th - DH Summer: Bjergsen Interview (video) with Cadred
- July 9th - Interview with Bjergsen - League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 29th - Bjergsen 'Grilled' (video) with Team Acer
- September 27th - Bjergsen talks first time in America, In N' Out, and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 3rd - TSM Bjergsen new midlane, AMA! with Reddit
- November 5th - TSM Bjergsen Interview (video) with Dan Dinh
- November 15th - Why Bjergsen moved across the world to join TSM with LoL eSports