|COUNTRY OF BIRTH:||Denmark|
|BIRTHDAY:||February 21, 1996|
|ROLE:|| Mid Laner|
|SOLOQ IDs:|| Søren Bjerg (NA)|
mid lane banter
TSM 비역슨미드 (KR)
Soeren Bjerg (EUW)
MSI Bjergsen (BR)
|SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS|
|SHARE THIS PAGE|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg is the Mid Laner for Team SoloMid.
When Bjergsen first entered the scene, he would bounce around small teams such as Western Wolves and Team LDLC. He would then join the Copenhagen Wolves in August of 2012. The team would have moderate success, making it to the semifinals of DreamHack Winter 2012, falling 0-2 to CLG Europe. They would also place second at THOR Open 2012 and would then earn first place finishes at NorthCon eSport Arena 2012 and Eclypsia Christmas Cup.
During the Season 3 European LCS, Bjergsen was unable to play with his team until Week 3 due to age restrictions put in place by Riot Games. For the first two weeks, he was temporarily replaced by the team's sub cowTard. After he turned 17 years old on February 21st, he was able to rejoin the main lineup and play their remaining LCS matches. They would place 5th in the regular season with a 13-15 record. In playoffs, they fell 1-2 to Evil Geniuses in the Quarterfinal. In the Summer Split, Svenskeren would leave the team to join the Ninjas in Pyjamas. NiP would achieve similar results to the Wolves, placing 5th in the regular season with a 15-13 record. The team would then lose 0-2 to Gambit Gaming in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs and then 1-2 to Team Alternate in the 5th place match. Shortly after on November 2nd, 2013, Bjergsen would leave NiP to move to NA and join the Team SoloMid lineup as their mid laner, becoming the 2nd player to cross over from the EU to NA LCS, after Edward left Gambit to join Curse during Season 3.
Bjergsen's first split with TSM went fairly well. The team was able to finish the regular season second with a 22-6 record. Bjergsen in particular impressed a lot with his mechanics, getting constant solo kills in lane. While the team played well overall, they were defeated by Cloud9 in the playoffs final in an 0-3 sweep. Despite their weaker performance in playoffs, Bjergsen grabbed the MVP of the Split award. After TSM revamped its roster in the Summer of 2014, Bjergsen struggled when trying to learn how to shotcall while playing at a high level. TSM would finish the regular season in third with a 16-12 record. In playoffs, their performance improved drastically and they were able to win it all, besting Cloud9 3-2 in a thrilling series. Bjergsen was able to snatch the Playoffs MVP award and add it to his achievements. Winning playoffs meant TSM qualified for the 2014 World Championship. At Worlds, Team Solomid was placed in Group B along with Star Horn Royal Club, SK Gaming and Taipei Assassins. TSM would place second in their group with a record of 4-2, advancing to the Playoffs. In the playoffs, TSM was placed against Samsung White in their first match and lost 1-3, thus placing 5th-8th at the tournament.
At IEM Season X - San Jose TSM's new roster which was built around Bjergsen defeated LGD Gaming 2-0 to advance to the semifinals but would then lose 0-2 to Origen. TSM would also later attend IEM Season X - World Championship as the defending champions. They were however unable to defend their title, only making it to the semifinals where they lost 0-2 to SK Telecom T1. After a very shaky regular season in the 2016 NA LCS Spring Split, TSM entered the 2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs as the 6th seed, the lowest in the organization's history. They were however able to defy expectations and make it to the finals, defeating Cloud9 and the heavy favorites Immortals. In the finals they would face off against rivals Counter Logic Gaming and despite a close 5 game series, CLG was able to win the championship with a 3-2 win. This meant TSM failed to qualify for the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational. Despite some disappointing results, the team went to bootcamp in Korea in preparation for the Summer Split. TSM proved to be the most dominant team in NA after going 17-1 in the regular season of the summer split. Heading into the 2016 NA LCS Summer Playoffs as the heavy favorites, they proved to be the best after defeating Counter Logic Gaming in the semifinals and then Cloud9 in the finals, taking home their fourth NA LCS title and qualifying for the 2016 World Championship as NA's #1 seed. Bjergsen would also win his 3rd MVP award as well as being placed in the All-Pro Team.
- His favorite champions are
- He had a dog called Kappa.
- He hates
Shaco more than any other champ in the game.
- He is Riot's youngest featured Streamer.
- Subbed for TSM in a few online tournaments during Reginald's surgery.
- Bjergsen reached Challenger on EUW on his main account; NiP Bjergsen 2013-10-31. He played four games, consisting of three wins and one loss. During the series he played
- After joining TSM and moving to NA, mentioned that he looks forward to laning against mandatorycloud.
- Became the 2nd player to play to cross over from EU to NA LCS (the first being Edward).
- Recorded 70K viewers on his first stream after joining Team SoloMid.
- Was fined after violating the LCS rules by approaching and encouraging a contracted LCS player to leave his position at Lemondogs. He admitted the violation and was fined $ 2,000.
- Has two Challenger accounts on the NA server within two weeks of joining TSM: Bjerg (formally TSM BjergsenNA) (main) and I am BjergerKing (alt).
- His name originates from his last name "Bjerg".
- Once bought two Void Staffs in a game versus Cloud9 in the heat of the moment.
- Known for being unhappy when he or his team underperforms.
- Was voted by the community for the All-Star Paris 2014 to compete in the All-Star Challenge. Ending up on Team Fire along with Diamondprox, Shy, WeiXiao, QTV and Toyz.
- Has said that his father's name is Carl and that his mother's is 'Annie', like the champion
- His favorite food is "pølse"
- His called by the name "Western Faker" because of his deep champion pool and his famous Zed
- Has Become a "Red Bull Athlete"
- Scored a pentakill with:
|2017 NA LCS Summer Split|
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
|2016-12-11||All-Star Barcelona 2016||2nd||
||850 : 1100|
|2016-11-20||IEM XI Oakland||3 - 4th||
||1 : 2|
|2016-10-08||2016 World Championship||9 - 12th||
||3 - 3||Groups/RR|
|2016-08-28||2016 NA LCS Summer||1st||
||3 : 1|
|2016-04-17||2016 NA LCS Spring||2nd||
||2 : 3|
|2016-03-06||IEM X World Championship||3 - 4th||
||0 : 2|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015||1st||
||1075 : 875|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - 1v1 Tournament||1st||Bjergsen||W : L||Doublelift|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - Tandem Mode||1st||
||L : W|
|2015-12-12||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 - Assassin Mode||1st||
||W : L|
|2015-11-22||IEM X San Jose||3 - 4th||
||0 : 2|
|2015-10-10||2015 World Championship||13 - 16th||
||1 - 5||Groups/RR|
|2015-08-23||2015 NA LCS Summer||2nd||
||0 : 3|
|2015-04-19||2015 NA LCS Spring||1st||
|2015-03-15||IEM IX World Championship Katowice||1st||
|2017-04-07||2017 NA LCS Spring||All-Pro Team (Mid)|| |
|2015-04-09||2015 NA LCS Spring||Split MVP|| |
- January 20th - VIDEO: Bjergsen on Turtle: ‘Everyone who knows Turtle knows he’s easy to talk to and be in a team with’ with YAHOO! Esports
- February 23rd - VIDEO: PIGLET: "I WANT TO PLAY AGAINST BANG OR DEFT, BUT THEN I HAVE TO GO TO WORLDS" with Blitz Esports
- March 6th - VIDEO: Bjergsen: ‘I think Hauntzer and I have stepped up, he’s taking over a lot of Doublelift’s early-game responsibilities' with YAHOO! Esports
- June 7th - Interview with TSM Bjergsen on his goals, Doublelift, and Søren's dream job with Inven Global
- June 12th - VIDEO: TSM Bjergsen: 'Every time we win a split and sh*t the bed internationally, I wish we had focused on these things earlier in the split' with YAHOO! Esports
- January 17th - VIDEO: Bjergsen on YellOwStaR: 'He knows what direction we should take as a team' with The Score Esports
- March 27th - VIDEO: Bjergsen talks about being back in the LCS after a brief absence (video) with onGamers
- April 3rd - VIDEO: Bjergsen gives his thoughts on TSM's games and America (video) with onGamers
- May 8th - VIDEO: Sleeping with the Enemy, Doublelift and Bjergsen (video) with onGamers
- January 11th - As requested i'm Wolves Bjergsen. - AMA with Reddit
- February 26th - "I HATE playing against Kayle!" - Bjergsen Interview with in2LOL
- May 1st - VIDEO: High Definition EP 02 - Søren 'Bjergsen' Bjerg (video) with Copenhagen Wolves
- June 18th - VIDEO: DH Summer: Bjergsen Interview (video) with Cadred
- July 9th - VIDEO: Interview with Bjergsen - League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- September 27th - VIDEO: Bjergsen talks first time in America, In N' Out, and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 3rd - TSM Bjergsen new midlane, AMA! with Reddit
- November 5th - VIDEO: TSM Bjergsen Interview (video) with Dan Dinh
- November 15th - Why Bjergsen moved across the world to join TSM with LoL eSports
- February 7th - Bjergsen and TSM Adjust to New Dynamics by Xander Torres (redbull.com)
- February 14th - VIDEO: The Top 10 Hottest League of Legends Players by TheScore Esports
- March 28th - VIDEO: The top 10 players in the NA LCS by TheScore Esports
- April 21st - NA LCS Final Preview: The Great Player, 'Bjergsen' byByungho "Haao" Kim (invenglobal.com)
- April 23rd - The full press interview with the champions of NA LCS, Team SoloMid byJaeic "Koth" Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 3rd - Still Team SoloMid: Why Bjergsen remains MVP of TSM by Kelsey Moser (esports.yahoo.com)
- May 9th -
- May 12th - TSM Bjergsen: "If a team has a good early game and can snowball cleanly, they can beat SKT." by Jaeic Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 14th - TSM Bjergsen: "Ahri is a risky pick... she has certain scenarios where she is good." by Jaeic Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 18th - VIDEO: Top 5 Best & Worst Plays from the 2017 MSI Group Stage by Jaehoon Jeong (invenglobal.com)
- January 11th - The Journey of TSM's Bjergsen by Marv Watson (redbull.com)
- August 26th - 2016 NALCS Summer Split MVP by LoL Esports
- September 16th - League of Legends Worlds: 5 mid laners to watch by Taylor Cocke (esports.yahoo.com)
- September 26th -
- September 27th - Mobbet som nørd: Nu er Søren større end Bendtner (DA) by Anne Dyrehauge (b.dk)
- October 9th -
- Bjergsen on TSM's Worlds performance: 'I think it’s gonna make us a lot stronger of a team next year' with theScore Esports
- Bjergsen's Final Thoughts at Worlds 2016 by Xander Torres & Cass Marshall (redbull.com)
- November 5th - Emily Rand's NA 2016 Player Awards and All-Star Votes by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- November 20th - VIDEO: Team SoloMid's Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg - "Feeling some pressure" by ESL
- November 29th - VIDEO: TSM Takes the Sky with the Red Bull Air Force | Away From Keyboard S1E1 by Red Bull eSports
- December 3rd - VIDEO: Moments of Mayhem: Epic Fails by LoL Esports
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- December 10th - NA All-Star team on breakups, reunions and other relationships on the Rift by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- December 26th - VIDEO: The Top 10 League of Legends Players of 2016 'by Gabriel Zoltan-Johan (thescoreesports.com)
- January 29th - BJERGSEN BREAKS DOWN THE OPENING MATCH OF THE 2015 NA LCS by Leah 'SpiNN' Jackson (lolesports.com)
- February 26th - VIDEO: TSM Bjergsen 20 Questions by HyperX
- May 5th - VIDEO: MSI Spotlight: Bjergsen by LoL Esports
- May 20th - VIDEO: Best of TSM Bjergsen (NA LCS 2015 Spring)
- September 1st - NA LCS: MVP ALTERNATIVES by Tim Sevenhuysen (unikrn.com)
- September 23rd - The Worlds' Top 20: #15 Bjergsen by Josh Augustine (lolesports.com)
- September 29th
- VIDEO: Legends Rising Episode 1: Faker & Bjergsen "History" by LoL Esports
- VIDEO: Legends Rising Episode 4: Faker & Bjergsen "Kings" by LoL Esports
- October 4th - Bjergsen and Lustboy lead TSM over LGD in shocking upset by Frank Fields (lolesports.com)
- December 14th - Bjergsen conquers in the All-Star 1 vs. 1 Tournament by Leah Jackson
- December 21st - VIDEO: Legends Rising Season Finale: Worlds by LoL Esports