|Birthday:||February 21, 1996|
|End of Contract:||2015-10-07|
|Peak League:||Challenger (NA)|
|Peak League:||Challenger (EUW)|
|Peak League:||Challenger (KR)|
|Alternate IDs:|| Soeren (NA)|
l am Bjerg(NA)
|Social Media Links|
|Reddit:||Bjergsen's Reddit Account|
|Share this Page|
Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg is the Mid Laner for Team SoloMid.
|2015 NA LCS Summer Split|
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
During the Season 3 European LCS, Bjergsen was unable to play with his team until Week 3 due to age restrictions put in place by Riot Games. For the first two weeks, he was temporarily replaced by the team's sub cowTard. After he turned 17 years old on February 21st, he was able to rejoin the main lineup and play their remaining LCS matches. After finding success with CW after his rejoining, his team left to become Ninjas in Pyjamas for the Summer LCS.
On November 2nd, 2013, Bjergsen would leave NiP to move to NA and join the Team SoloMid lineup as their mid laner, becoming the 2nd player to cross over from the EU to NA LCS, after Edward left Gambit to join Curse during Season 3.
On January 23rd, 2014, it was announced that Bjergsen violated the LCS rules by approaching and encouraging a contracted LCS player to leave his position at Lemondogs. He admitted the violation and was fined $ 2,000.
- His favorite champions are
- His favorite food is Lasagna.
- He has a dog called Ozzy.
- He owns a dog called Kappa
- He hates
Shaco more than any other champ in the game.
- He is Riot's youngest featured Streamer.
- He scored the first penta kill in the EU LCS on
Syndra against the team against All authority.
- His Penta kill on
Syndra was also the first win the Wolves had in the LCS.
- Subbed for TSM in a few online tournaments during Reginald's surgery.
- Bjergsen reached Challenger on EUW on his main account; NiP Bjergsen 2013-10-31. He played four games, consisting of three wins and one loss. During the series he played
- After joining TSM and moving to NA, mentioned that he looks forward to laning against mandatorycloud.
- Became the 2nd player to play to cross over from EU to NA LCS (the first being Edward).
- Recorded 70K viewers on his first stream after joining Team SoloMid.
- Has two Challenger accounts on the NA server within two weeks of joining TSM: Bjerg (formally TSM BjergsenNA) (main) and I am BjergerKing (alt).
- His name originates from his last name "Bjerg".
- Managed a Pentakill with
Karma in game two vs. CLG in the Semifinals of NA's 2014 Spring Split.
- Once bought two Void Staffs in a game versus Cloud 9 in the heat of the moment.
- Known for being unhappy when he or his team underperforms.
- Was voted by the community for the All-Star Paris 2014 to compete in the All-Star Challenge. Ending up on Team Fire along with Diamondprox, Shy, WeiXiao, QTV and Toyz.
- Has said that his father's name is Carl and that his mother's is 'Annie', like the champion
- His favorite food is "pølse"
|2015-04-09||2015 NA LCS Spring||Most Valuable Player|
|2015-04-19||2015 NA LCS Spring|| Team SoloMid|
3 : 1
|2015-03-15||IEM IX World Championship Katowice|| Team SoloMid|
3 : 0
|2014-09-01||2014 NA LCS Summer Playoffs|| Team SoloMid|
3 : 2
|2014-04-20||2014 NA LCS Spring Playoffs|| Team SoloMid|
0 : 3
- January 29th - BJERGSEN BREAKS DOWN THE OPENING MATCH OF THE 2015 NA LCS by Leah 'SpiNN' Jackson (lolesports.com)
- January 28th - Bjergsen: "The top NA and EU teams can definitely rival the Korean teams." with Daily Dot
- March 27th - Bjergsen talks about being back in the LCS after a brief absence (video) with onGamers
- April 3rd - Bjergsen gives his thoughts on TSM's games and America (video) with onGamers
- May 8th - Sleeping with the Enemy, Doublelift and Bjergsen (video) with onGamers
- October 17th - Coming Home: An interview with TSM Bjergsen with News of Legends
- January 11th - As requested i'm Wolves Bjergsen. - AMA with Reddit
- February 26th - "I HATE playing against Kayle!" - Bjergsen Interview with in2LOL
- May 1st - High Definition EP 02 - Søren 'Bjergsen' Bjerg (video) with Copenhagen Wolves
- June 18th - DH Summer: Bjergsen Interview (video) with Cadred
- July 9th - Interview with Bjergsen - League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 29th - Bjergsen 'Grilled' (video) with Team Acer
- September 27th - Bjergsen talks first time in America, In N' Out, and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 3rd - TSM Bjergsen new midlane, AMA! with Reddit
- November 5th - TSM Bjergsen Interview (video) with Dan Dinh
- November 15th - Why Bjergsen moved across the world to join TSM with LoL eSports