|Name:||Lee Dong-woo (이동우)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||January 5, 1997|
|Peak League:||Challenger (1382lp) (KR)|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Lee "Crash" Dong-woo (이동우) is the Jungler for Longzhu Gaming.
League of Legends
Crash was with the Chinese Challenger team T.Bear Gaming before joining Longzhu Gaming as a substitute Jungler for Chaser. He debuted against Afreeca Freecs in Week 3 of 2016 LCK Spring. This was followed by couple other games as the Coaching Staff continue to switch between him and Chaser. The team ended at 7th in Spring and 8th in the Summer Split.
During the off season, Longzhu released the rest of its roster except Crash. They later on re-signed Expession to join the rookie Jungler and added Fly, BDD, PraY and GorillA to complete their roster for 2017 LCK Spring.
|2017 LCK Spring Split|
- For More Champion Statistics CLICK HERE
|2017-04-02||2017 LCK Spring||7th||
||8 - 10||Groups/RR|
- February 11th - LZ Crash: "I guess I've redeemed myself through the Baron steal." with Inven Global
- February 18th - LZ SSONG-Crash: "I suppose it is my lucky day." with Inven Global
- March 16th - LZ Crash: "I want to thank my teammates for not giving up on me" with Inven Global
- November 3rd - VIDEO: [예고 롱주 게이밍편 [16.11.09~16.11.19] 2016 리그오브레전드 KeSPA CUP] by eSportsTV