Tyler "ecco" Spesick is a professional League of Legends player who is the mid for ZeBopSquad.
He started his gaming journey at a young age after watching his father play Super Metroid. His competitive gaming experience began with Halo 2 and his first major LAN event was MLG Anaheim 2011 for Starcraft II.
He learned of League of Legends after being introduced by fellow World of Warcraft players. Ecco played Starcraft II competitively and League of Legends as a pastime until Fall 2012, when he switched to League of Legends full-time. He joined Team MRN when it reformed on December 30th 2012 as their Mid player for the duration of the NA LCS Season 3 Spring Split, after which the team disbanded. He then went on to join Velocity eSports as a Sub, until the Week 5 of the NA LCS Season 3 Summer Split, when he officially became their Mid Laner. After the end of the NA LCS Season 3 Summer Split he left Velocity.
- Achieved Grandmaster in Starcraft II as a Zerg player
- Reached the quarterfinals at the IGN ProLeague Season 5 Amateur Championship for Starcraft II
- Peaked at 2667 ELO in season 2
- Ecco's summoner name is inspired by "Ecco the dolphin", a Sega Genesis game released in 1992
- Known for his catchphrase "Hi im ecco~"
- Known Tetris player
Click [show] on the right to view
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1lnwa1/hi_im_ecco_former_mid_of_velocity/