|Peak League:||Challenger (NA)|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a player stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
fabbbyyy gained notoriety in the high elo brackets of Season 3 with his high risk/high reward playstyle of playing extremely aggressive on whatever champion he is using. He became well known in the NA community when he was consistently seen in the games of popular players while they streamed. Due to his over the top aggression, he was observed as one to either greatly carry his team in games or be a huge hindrance during them. He was given the nickname "The Gatekeeper" because he was often matched up with players in their promotion series to Challenger, where the outcome of the game (and thus the promotion series in the long run) would depend entirely on whether fabbbyyy would carry or feed, hence him being the key to the Challenger "gates". In July 2013, it was announced formidable Challenger team, Curse Academy, sibling team for Team Curse would change their roster and recruited fabbbyyy to be their AD. On the 20th and 21st of August Fabbbyyy competed in the the ebay 1v1 tournament representing Greenpeace and ended up beating Chaox in the semifinals, then beating Westrice in the finals winning the prize money of $5000 for Greenpeace.
- Called "The Gatekeeper" by high elo players and the community.
- Known for his
Draven play, as well as
- Often portrayed as a troll and having funny moments caught on the stream of popular players.
- Before joining his current team, was part of a ranked 5s team called "Swarm" with well known solo queue players PhantomL0rd, Only Jaximus, Vibes and Only Rengar. Only Jaximus and Vibes were also picked up by Curse Academy.
- Calls himself "Draven God" on his stream name.
- He speaks spanish.
- May 14th - fabbyyy AMA with reddit
- January 12th - TL Fabby's First Interview
Discussionsblog comments powered by Disqus