Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok is the Mid laner for SK Telecom T1 K.
Faker's early gaming experience included custom maps on Warcraft 3, particularly Footman Frenzy and DotA. He started playing League of Legends when the Korean server opened in December 2011. He played LeBlanc heavily, which allowed him to progress into a strong mid laner. He was picked up by SK Telecom T1 in February 2013 and played on their second team. He moved onto the first team in June and has remained there since (despite recent name changes by the team).
- Previously played a game called 'Chaos', also a MOBA, he credits it as a factor in easy transition he had to play League.
- Views his team mates as his second family and thinks the family atmosphere strengthens the team.
- Is highly regarded for his LeBlanc play during an OGN Spring match against MVP Blue; he went 10-0-1 by 18 minutes and made MVP Blue surrender at 20 minutes. 
- Faker is known for his hyper aggressive playstyle
- Faker tends to play Gragas, Fizz, Zed, Ahri and Orianna.
- He is considered the best League of Legends player in the world by many e-sports journalists and pro players such as Thorin,  Alex Ich,  and Maknoon called him the "Lionel Messi of League of Legends".
- Dustin Beck, the vice president of Riot games, said Faker is the "Michael Jordan" of League of Legends  in a press conference at Staples Center
- In the first game of the 2013 OGN summer championships Faker played Ahri and scored a GPM of 492.
- Was both the Season MVP and the Mid Lane KDA leader in the HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013.
- Believes every mid laner should be able to play Twisted Fate because if mastered, he teaches you to look at the mini map, and Ryze because once mastered, you learn the importance of hitting the right keys, in the right time and order.
- Owns two flower pots to relieve stress.
- Is notable for not using any alternate skins for champions he plays. The only exception to this was in Game 1 of the OGN Winter Grand Finals 2013 where he used Battle Bunny Riven. Faker went on to state that this was a mistake as the OGN staff check the players accounts before the games, and the tester of his account selected the skin - which Faker didn't notice in Champion Select.
- Quoted as the "Unkillable Demon King" by Cool 
- Known for his amazing soloqueue performance with Riven on the North American server during the Season 3 World Championship, earning him a 92 % win rate in 24 games.
- Widely renowned for his deep champion pool and understanding.
- Popularized Riven being played in the mid lane.
- Has a winning record with all of the champions he's played with in offical matches other than Lux
- Considers HotshotGG's LeBlanc is better than himself and deserves for a #thingsHotshotGGdoes tag.
- Awarded Best Mid Laner at 2013 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
Click [show] on the right to view
- ↑ Faker of Legend_LOL Champs Spring 7화_Match2youtube.com
- ↑ http://na.lolesports.com/articles/experts-weigh-worlds-predictions-1
- ↑ http://cloth5.com/an-interview-with-gambit-gamings-alex_ich/
- ↑ http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=64531
- ↑ http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000096820
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fPyJES5-vAo#t=32965
- ↑ Faker: I hope they make a #ThingsHotshotGGdoes tag.youtube.com
- ↑ Result of 2013 Korean e-Sports Awardsinven.com.kr