Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok is the Mid laner for SK Telecom T1 K.
Faker's early gaming experience included custom maps on Warcraft 3, particularly Footman Frenzy and DotA. He started playing League of Legends when the Korean server opened in December 2011. He played LeBlanc heavily, which allowed him to progress into a strong mid laner. He was picked up by SK Telecom T1 in February 2013 and played on their second team. He moved onto the first team in June and has remained there since (despite recent name changes by the team).
- Awarded Best Mid Laner at the 2013 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
- Believes every Mid Laner should be able to play Twisted Fate because he teaches you to look at the mini map, and Ryze because you learn the importance of hitting the right keys, in the right time and order.
- Dustin Beck, the vice president of Riot games, said Faker is the "Michael Jordan" of League of Legends  in a press conference at Staples Center.
- Faker tends to play Gragas, Fizz, Zed, Ahri and Orianna.
- He is considered the best League of Legends player in the world by many e-sports journalists and pro players such as Thorin,  Alex Ich,  and Maknoon who called him the "Lionel Messi of League of Legends".
- Was highly regarded for his LeBlanc play during an OGN Spring match against MVP Blue where he went 10-0-1. 
- Is notable for not using any alternate skins for champions he plays. The only exception to this was in Game 1 of the OGN Winter Grand Finals 2013 where he used Battle Bunny Riven. Faker went on to state that this was a mistake as the OGN staff check the players accounts before the games, and the tester of his account selected the skin - which Faker did not notice in Champion Select.
- Is well known for his hyper aggressive play style.
- Known for his amazing solo queue performance with Riven on the North American server during the Season 3 World Championship, earning him a 92 % win rate in 24 games.
- Owns two flower pots to relieve stress.
- Popularized Riven being played in the mid lane.
- Previously played a MOBA called 'Chaos'; he credits it as a factor in his easy transition into League.
- Quoted as the "Unkillable Demon King" by Cool. 
- Views his team mates as his second family and thinks the family atmosphere strengthens the team.
- Was both the Season MVP and the Mid Lane KDA leader in the HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013.
- Widely renowned for his deep champion pool, mastery of mechanical play, and understanding of the meta-game.
Click [show] on the right to view
- ↑ Result of 2013 Korean e-Sports Awardsinven.com.kr
- ↑ http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=64531
- ↑ http://na.lolesports.com/articles/experts-weigh-worlds-predictions-1
- ↑ http://cloth5.com/an-interview-with-gambit-gamings-alex_ich/
- ↑ Faker of Legend_LOL Champs Spring 7화_Match2youtube.com
- ↑ http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000096820
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fPyJES5-vAo#t=32965