|Name:||Lee Ho-Jong (이호종)|
|Birthday:||August 13, 1992|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (KR)|
|Alternate IDs:||Longzhu Flame, CJ Entus 플레임, Azubu Flame, Goldtec|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Lee "Flame" Ho-Jong (이호종) is the Top Laner for Longzhu.
|2016 LCK Spring Split|
- For More Champion Statistics CLICK HERE
Flame graduated from Busan Dong A highschool and was born on August(월) 13th(일), 1992 (년). He started playing League when the Korean server went live. He did not have any particular aspirations to be a pro player, but after continued success in Solo Queue and with an offline audition held by CJ Entus he eventually joined Blaze where he remains today. However when he first started to play with Blaze he was heavily criticized for his poor/mediocre performances and since the start of Season 3, he silenced all of his critics with his performance in OGN Spring 2013 and became a World Class top laner from then on.
- Prior to joining Blaze he was known as Goldtec.
- His favorite champions are
Kennen along many others
- In Season 2, he played 3286 games. 706 games with Kennen, 574 games with Irelia, 433 games with Nidalee, and 403 games with Vladimir. He didn't play any other Top lane champions.
- English OGN casters DoA and Montecristo coined the term 'The Flame Angle' for his ability to seamlessly dive on to the opponent's priority targets even if they are protected by a strong front line.
- English OGN casters DoA and Montecristo coined the term 'The Flame Horizon' for his ability to consistently dominate his lane opponent both in kills and farm, usually outfarming his lane opponent by at least 100 cs.
- Has a lot of female fans in Korea LoL community because of his handsome face as well as his dominant performance in top lane.
- Korean fans often say "애미창녀",which means your mom is a bitch in Korean, whenever Flame gets a kill because he was famous for swearing before he joined the team.
- Credits his motivation to be a pro lol player with the success he had after moving to Seoul and enjoying his time there.
- Thinks that the rest of the world has fallen behind Korea competitively as a result of foreign players not treating it as professionally as Korean players do.
- In his spare time he enjoys exercising and playing physical sports.
- Is called the "Pilot" because of his ability to hard carry his team to victory
- Awarded Best Top Laner at 2013 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
- Is Thorin's favourite player of all time and he considers him as the best player in South Korea to have not won a OnGameNet tournament yet.
|2013-12-01||2013 WCG Grand Finals||
||2 : 0|| |
|2013-06-15||OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013||
||0 : 3|| |
|2013-03-09||IEM Season VII - World Championship||
||3 : 1|| |
|2013-02-22||OGN Club Masters||
||0 : 3|| |
|2013-01-25||OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013||
||0 : 3|| |
|2013-01-20||IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice||
||0 : 2|| |
|2013-06-15||OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013||KDA Leader - Top|| |
- October 10th - Interview with Flame (KR)(EN)(video) with Twitch
- July 24th - 'Reflections' with Flame (video) with OnGamers
- November 9th - Azubu Blaze’s new spark, Azubu Flame – Interview with Lee Ho-jong with Azubu
Discussionsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Result of 2013 Korean e-Sports Awardsinven.com.kr