This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Country of Birth:||Greece|
|Birthday:||July 23, 1992|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (1604 LP) (EUW)|
|Alternate IDs:|| FORG1VEN247|
247 FORG1VEN (EUNE)
LET US 2v3 PLS
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Konstantinos "FORG1VEN" Tzortziou is the AD Carry for H2k-Gaming.
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
Konstantinos was raised in the Prosotsani and Kavala cities of Greece. He started playing online video games at the age of 13, investing heavily into Counter-Strike 1.6. He played the next four years becoming well known in the Greek scene, eventually becoming a professional traveling to LANs. After his interest waned through the years, he found League of Legends and enjoyed the MOBA aspect of it, having previously played DoTA. Upon reaching level 30, he found himself focusing on AD in solo queue, rising through the ranks in Season 2. He reached 2200 elo maining
Tristana. After playing in the high elo ladders, he started investing time in the competitive side joining teams such as Different Dimension and WannaBeez and playing against known teams like Meet Your Makers. He played AD for the Copenhagen Wolves, as it was announced in October 2013 that he would be the one to replace Rekkles after his return to Fnatic. After the end of the EU LCS spring split Tzortziou left Copenhagen Wolves to join the newly formed team Rest in Pepperonies that would eventually get picked up by Ninjas in Pyjamas. He was soon excluded from the line-up. He was later picked up by SK and played season 5 spring split for them. After that split he started playing at Gambit Gaming
March 4th 2014, Forg1ven had $ 1000 punishement due to multiple violations of Summoner's Code
On February 25th, 2016, after winning their EU LCS game over Fnatic, FORG1VEN announced in a post-game interview that he's been called to serve in the Greek army for nine months, so week 7 is his final week playing in the 2016 EU LCS. However, H2k-Gaming announced on March 3rd, through their Facebook account, that FORG1VEN was granted temporary deferment of military service by his home country, Greece.
- Was playing in EU Nordic/East for two years, topped record-breaking 2600 ELO, started playing into west during the middle of 2013.
- Ranked one Challenger on EUW on multiple occasions and timelines since Season three, two accounts into Challenger EUW.
- Known for irritating enemy players during solo queue games after being ganked by four people continiously in bot lane. Moreover, this led him to create an account named: "LET US 2V3 PLS".
- Favorite TV Show is Suits.
- Only Greek player to achieve Challenger in both West and East in higher than top 25.
- Only Greek player to win an Intel Extreme Masters title (IEM Cologne 2013) and the only Greek player to win any major title.
- One of the few competitive players that are not being politically correct.
- Infamously being the only ADC in Europe that could beat bot lanes outside of Europe (this was leaked by his teammates after some scrims against multiple NA teams and Team World Elite).
- Is a very passionate and emotional player and often gets angry whenever his team does not perform to expectations. This was shown during the second game of the season three EU summer split against Gambit Gaming.
- First player in the world that made attack speed marks (Season3) and attack speed quintessences the first choice for ad-carries even though the meta runes composed of only lifesteal for one and a half years.
- Known for not levelling up all three spells in the lane early with specific champions (Caitlyn and Lucian are primary examples).
- Currently holding record-breaking 658 creepscore at 54 minutes against Millenium in the EUW Spring Split of 2014 (highest in the history of lCS EU).
- Scored a pentakill with Lucian in the 2014 LCS Promotion Tournament against KMT (now known as ROCCAT).
- Highest Gold Per Minute, Collective Gold, Highest CS per min, Biggest creepscore in the 2014 LCS EU Spring Split.
- Fined with 1000$ by Riot for violating multiple rules of the Summoner's Code.
- Has played over ten ad-carries competitively in his career before and after LCS: Vayne, Ashe, Varus, Graves, Caitlyn, Lucian, Tristana, Ezreal, Jinx, Corki.
- Considered by his peers in interviews-statements-social media (for example Tabz, mrRalleZ) as the best ad-carry of the 2014 EU LCS Spring Split. Furthermore, this was also supported by finishing with the best KDA of 12.3 above all players in both EU and NA LCS which also led to him being called the best ADC in the west.
- Favorite support players being Dioud, Mithy, Unlimited, Migxa (best friends during lcs period in Germany). Has stated that Edward is a really nice person and considers him one of the top three supports in Europe.
- Occassionaly stated that if he wasnt playing the AD-carry role he would have preferred to play support.
- Forg1ven is very heavily praised for his heavy carry style on champions such as Lucian, Graves & Caitlyn.
- After an astonishing 0-15 competitive Lucian record across all regions, Forg1ven was able to win a game versus Team Origen in week eight of the 2015 EU summer split.
- Is very mechanically skilled because of his fluency in dodging skill shots and ability to position in team fights. Also, a running joke across the community is that Forgiven is scripting.
- He became known for his signiture phrase "By Far," which is often used by the community and pro-players to emphasise on certain statements.
- Is praised for his ability to adapt to different play-styles as he integrated into Gambit Gaming and compromised by playing more utility focused ADCs such as Sivir and Corki.
- Is referred by the community as GODG1VEN because Steelback was very nervous to face the bot lane of Sk Gaming and so he referred to Forg1ven as Godg1ven.
- Was banned for four games because in thirty days he was reported in 70% of his games and with 92% of reports received for verbal abuse.
- Was one of the Top 5 players with the highest KDA Ratio at 7.22 in 2016 EU LCS Spring Split along with Hybrid (7.92), VandeR (7.11), Ryu (7.07) and Steelback (6.81).
|2015-04-19||2015 EU LCS Spring||Split MVP|| |
- January 29th - H2K's FORG1VENGRE: 'I wouldn't say if Ryu's gone, [that our team is going to crumble down like Cloud9'] with TheScore eSports
- February 9th - H2K's FORG1VEN on the LCS: 'It's like Game of Thrones' with TheScore eSports
- February 25th - FORG1VEN: 'tomorrow will most likely be my last LCS match until and if a legal solution is...found' with TheScore eSports
- March 14th - FORG1VEN on his military deferment: ‘I always knew that I was kind of on a clock in my career’ with TheScore eSports
- October 16th - Forg1ven on H2K’s performance at Worlds, why endless practice is overrated, and his interest in competing in foreign leagues with YAHOO! Esports
- August 26th - Interview with Forg1ven: “In the past it used to be motivation to show a better quality than my counterparts in my role, now I really don’t know.” with News of Legends
- September 8th - 'Reflections' with FORG1VEN with Thooorin
- May - 'CW FORG1VEN, from PGW to IEM Cologne to LCS Spring to LCS Summer Split! AMA!'
- July 6th - 'Reflections' with FORG1VEN (video) with OnGamers
- October 8th - FORG1VENx247 (AD), No1 Challenger EUWest, Rumored flamer and flag-bearer of Greece! AMA with Reddit
- January 13th - Players to Watch: FORG1VEN by Jem Alexander (lolesports.com)
- August 15th - ALL IS FORGIVEN by H2k-Gaming (h2k.gg)
- September 22nd - League of Legends Worlds: 7 AD carries to watch by Taylor Cocke (esports.yahoo.com)
- September 24th - WORLDS 2016 TEAM PROFILE: H2K GAMING by HeckMaister (esportsheaven.com)
- September 30th - FORG1VEN on VandeR: 'On good days, he's a really good player. On his bad days, it's another matter' by Sasha Erfanian (thescoreesports.com)
- October 12th - H2K FORG1VEN: 'We weren't even considered among the best Western bot lanes, but we are.' by Taylor Cocke (esports.yahoo.com)
- October 12th - FORG1VEN: H2K’S STAR AD CARRY by Phillip "Riot Costy" Costigan (eu.lolesports.com)
- October 21st - FORG1VEN: “Like it or not, I am a very polarizing figure” by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- May 25th - FORG1VEN: TAKING A GAMBIT by Taylor 'Riot RoboTayCo' Cocke
- February 6th - UNFORGIVEN - HOW EUROPE'S GREATEST ADC FOUND NEW LIFE ON SK GAMING by Frank 'Riot Mirhi' Fields
- October 19th - Because I'm FORG1VEN by Kelsey Moser (thescoreesports.com)
Season 6 Worlds Wallpaper
by White Leyth