Lee "Ganked By Mom" Chang-seok is currently the sub for CJ Entus Frost.
At High School he excelled in Maths and enjoyed playing video games. As a result of these two talents he decided that he would aim to become a professional gamer. He was picked up by CJ Entus Frost in June of 2013 after displaying brilliant play on Orianna mid lane, he debuted for them at the start of OGN's 2013 Summer Season.
- After falling to 1100 elo in Season 1 he decided to start a totally new account and become the best at one champion. He saw Ambition play Orianna and decided to play her. He played her exclusively from level 1 to 30 and then again until he was 2100 elo.
- Came up with his name after repeatedly being caught playing by his mother in the middle of the night. In Korea this is known as 'um-ke' literally meaning 'mom critical', after realising this idea might not be communicated well to a western audience he changed it to the now famous 'Ganked By Mom'.
- His high skill and game making plays on Orianna have caused many fans to dub him the 'Orianna Master'.
- Is close friends with his team counter-part RapidStar. He believes that having two mid laners on a team does not put pressure on each other but instead allows them to learn more and get even better.
- Widely regarded as one of the best Orianna players in the world.