Ganked By Mom
|Ganked By Mom|
|Name:||Lee Chang-suk (이창석)|
|Alternate IDs:||CJ Entus 갱맘, Jin Air GBM|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (KR)|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a player stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Lee "Ganked By Mom" Chang-suk is a South Korean mid laner who is currently teamless.
In High School, he excelled in mathematics and enjoyed playing video games. As a result of these two talents, he decided that he would aim to become a professional gamer. He was picked up by CJ Entus Frost in June of 2013 after displaying brilliant play on Orianna mid lane, he debuted for them at the start of OGN's 2013 Summer Season.
- After falling to 1100 elo in Season 1 he decided to start a totally new account and become the best at one champion. He saw Ambition play
Orianna and decided to play her. He played her exclusively from level 1 to 30 and then again until he was 2100 elo.
- Came up with his name after repeatedly being caught playing by his mother in the middle of the night. In Korea this is known as 'um-ke' literally meaning 'mom critical', after realising this idea might not be communicated well to a western audience he changed it to the now famous 'Ganked By Mom'.
- His high skill and game making plays on
Orianna have caused many fans to dub him the 'Orianna Master'.
- Is close friends with his team counter-part RapidStar. He believes that having two mid laners on a team does not put pressure on each other but instead allows them to learn more and get even better.
- Widely regarded as one of the best
Orianna players in the world.
- Fan of the popular British TV show Doctor Who, oftentimes wearing a bow tie in competitive matches, much like the titular character's 11th incarnation.
|2013-08-28||HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013|| CJ Entus Frost|
2 : 3
- August 7th - First Interview since joining Frost(Translated) translated from DailyGame.co.kr to English by 5MahN
- Debut Interview (translated) cloth5.com