|Name:||Lee Chang-suk (이창석)|
|Team:||Jin Air Green Wings|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (KR)|
|Alternate IDs:||CJ Entus 갱맘, Jin Air GBM, Jin Air Wallmom|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a player stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Lee "GBM" Chang-suk (이창석) is the Mid Laner for Jin Air Green Wings..
|2015 LCK Summer Split|
- For More Champion Statistics CLICK HERE
In High School, he excelled in mathematics and enjoyed playing video games. As a result of these two talents, he decided that he would aim to become a professional gamer. He was picked up by CJ Entus Frost in June of 2013 after displaying brilliant play on Orianna mid lane, he debuted for them at the start of OGN's 2013 Summer Season.
- After falling to 1100 elo in Season 1 he decided to start a totally new account and become the best at one champion. He saw Ambition play
Orianna and decided to play her. He played her exclusively from level 1 to 30 and then again until he was 2100 elo.
- Came up with his name after repeatedly being caught playing by his mother in the middle of the night. In Korea this is known as 'um-ke' literally meaning 'mom critical', after realising this idea might not be communicated well to a western audience he changed it to the now famous 'Ganked By Mom'.
- His high skill and game making plays on
Orianna have caused many fans to dub him the 'Orianna Master'.
- Is close friends with his team counter-part RapidStar. He believes that having two mid laners on a team does not put pressure on each other but instead allows them to learn more and get even better.
- Widely regarded as one of the best
Orianna players in the world.
- Fan of the popular British TV show Doctor Who, oftentimes wearing a bow tie in competitive matches, much like the titular character's 11th incarnation.
- During a 3rd place decider match, tied 2-2 against Samsung Ozone, GBM's Zed failed to pass through the baron wall, which caused Ozone jungler Dandy to arrive in time and steal the baron, eventually costing CJ Frost the game. After then, the phrase 'If GBM had crossed over the wall' became popular among Korean fans and is often used to tease him. Also, there was a period when GBM's solo queue ID was Jin Air Wallmom.
- August 7th - First Interview since joining Frost(Translated) translated from DailyGame.co.kr to English by 5MahN
- Debut Interview (translated) cloth5.com