|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a player stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Steve "LiQuiD112" Arhancet is the owner of Team Liquid.
Steve "LiQuiD112" Arhancet (Born July 11) works in the marketing and advertising world to spread the word of gaming's potential for good. He manages all of Curse Inc's eSports teams on a global scale in addition to leading the development of the eSports sponsorship programs in North America and Europe. Steve is known for his ability to identify key strategies and opportunities in the eSports industry and implementing solutions.
Steve was the founder of Team XXX. He was an active member of team XXX in the competitive multiplayer Civilization IV. Eventually, LiQuiD's focus switched to League of Legends, where he played competitively as a support player throughout Season 1 and Season 2. Though no longer on the main roster for Curse, LiQuiD112 now manages the team, as well as oversees all eSports operations at Curse Inc.
Steve started his professional life with an interest in the financial world. He dedicated himself the finance for 1 year before he found a valuable opportunity as an Independent Wealth Management Advisor for American Express where he worked for nearly 5 years. After working with over 110 clients and processing over 57 million dollars in assets and coverage, Steve took a higher position as a Director of Consultant Services for MBO partners where he worked for 6 years.
After 12 years in the financial industry, Steve found his opportunity to apply his skill to the eSports world in August of 2011. He gained the position of "Director of Esports" at Curse Inc after his League of Legends team (Under the sponsorship of Unrestricted Esports) was signed by Curse, where he primarily manages the North American eSports teams.
- Known for his
Soraka play early in his career.
- Hosting the podcast "The Morning Liquid" together with Brad "Pluto" Ramey.
- Worked on several charity events focused on children
- Once took a lot of criticism for randomly pulling out his phone and saying 'My HTC phone was ringing' during an on-stage interview, HTC being one of Team Liquid's sponsors.
|2011-09-11||Newegg Summer Wanfest 2011|| |
2 : 0
- March 21st - VIDEO: TL owner Arhancet talks worst case scenario: "We'll fight through the NACS & try to qualify back in" with Blitz Esports
- June 7th - VIDEO: TL Steve answers questions regarding his recent roster decisions and shares his thoughts on the upcoming franchise process with YAHOO! Esports
- January 26th - LCS NA 2015: LiQuiD112 "Some fan's don't understand the degree of a sponsor(HTC) like this" (video) with SK Gaming
- December 13th - Liquid on the emotional side of selling Curse Academy (video) with onGamers
- January 11th - Curse: High Stakes with Riot Games
- February 11th - LiQuiD112, Director of E-Sports for Curse AMA with Reddit
- August 13th - Guiding Fire - LiQuiD112 (video) with MachinimaVS
- November 14th - Liquid: "I feel great about the roster we have now" with LoL eSports
- January 10th - Steve 'LiQuiD112' on Curse going to IEM Kiev with SK Gaming
- January 20th - Liquid112 interview at IEM Kiev (video) with Phreak
- August 12th - Guiding Fire with Machinima
- September 25th - New Curse Gaming Director Of eSports Steve Arhancet Believes In The Future Of Pro Gaming with Forbes
- October 10th - Team Curse Manager Steve Arhancet Discusses eSports (video) with GamerHub
- October 15th - League of Legends Phenomenon with Gametrailers
- October 18th - Pluto Interviews Liquid - League of Legends World Finals (video) with Reign Of Gaming
- April 15th - XXX Interview with LiQuiD112 with National ESL