This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Name:||Pak Kan "Martin" Wong (王柏勤)|
|Birthday:||January 18, 1991|
|Peak League:||Challenger (CN)|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
Pak Kan "Tabe" Wong is a substitute for Invictus Gaming.
Tabe ran away from home for competitive gaming in 2010 . He initially played as the AD carry for the Chinese team Invictus Gaming.In April 2012, he announced his departure from iG, but with his contract still not terminated, he was unable to join any other teams. During this period he became the first Chinese mainland player to stream on Twitch TV. In July, he joined Noah's Ark and changed his position to support. The five NA players later transferred to OMG. Later in 2012, he shifted organizations once again to join Royal Club. In March 2013, he decided to retire from competitive gaming. After two months, Tabe returned to Royal Club as support due to the demand of his friend Wh1t3zZ and the CEO of Royal Club, Tian Ci. On October 13, 2013, Tabe retired from competitive gaming once more after the WCG 2013 China Qualifier.
- Original summoner's name was MikakoTabe
- Fluently speaks English.
- His favourite player is Doublelift.
- Simultaneously achieved top ten solo queue rankings on the North American and Chinese servers.
- Known for
Ashe play in his early career.
- Stepped down from AD as he knew that his AD skill was bad and tactics being very important, he moved to support and lead his team.
- Known for playing unconventional supports, such as
- Popularized support
Annie play style all over the world.
- Loves singing, as well as his friends in the team do; Lucky and Uzi.
- Was offered admission to The University of Hong Kong, but denied it for competitive gaming.
- Was supported by Wh1t3zZ and ChrIs after running away from his home to Beijing.
- Considered the Chinese eSports scene to be terrible, as a result he retired from it.
- Made gaming commentary videos making him earning ten times more money than his active time in competitive gaming.
- Owned 3 shops selling Gaming Gear, Men's Clothing, and Snacks, but closed when he starts coaching team.
- Scored 7 on IELTS while he was high school year 1.
- Not interested in studying
- Was always skipping school to play League of Legends at an internet cafe
|2013-10-04||Season 3 World Championship|| |
0 : 3
SK Telecom T1
|2013-07-25||IEM Season VIII - Shanghai|| |
1 : 2
|2013-07-07||StarsWar 8|| |
0 : 2
|2013-06-27||WVW National Elite Cup|| |
2 : 0
|2013-01-14||G-League 2012 Season 2|| |
1 : 3
0 : 2
|2012-11-25||TGA Winter 2012|| |
1 : 2
|2012-07-28||Season Two/Regional Finals - Shanghai|| |
0 : 2
- December 12th - iG Tabe at WCG Grand Finals 2011 (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- February 13th - Tabe, The Chinese ADC Prodigy with SK Gaming
- September 18th - Tabe discusses Royal Clubs prep and thoughts on the World Teams (video) with GameSpot
- September 25th - Tabe talks about their game vs OMG and shares his amazing story (video) with GameSpot
- September 27th - CSN Worlds Tabe Interview (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- September 28th - Tabe and Uzi discuss their Semifinals match versus Fnatic (video) with GameSpot
- September 28th - Off the Rift: Fnatic and Royal support sitdown (video) with LoL eSports
- October 2nd - Live On Three E175 - MonteCristo & Tabe Live On Three
- October 6th - Hi guys I'm Tabe and I'm doing AMA! with Reddit
- November 7th - Royal Club's former support player Tabe discusses retiring with onGamers with OnGamers
- Tabe's Weibo postqq.com