|Number of Players:||7|
|Managers:||Roy "Shiro" Inciong|
|Team Captain:||Gerald "Tgee" Gelacio|
|Sponsor:||Globe Telecom |
|Social Media Links|
|Facebook:||Mineski-League of Legends|
|Created:||Organization 2004-DD-DD |
LoL Division 2012-11-17
|Share this Page|
Mineski.GLOBE is a professional gaming organization based out of the Philippines. Founded in 2004, the organization is known as one of the premier Southeast Asian electronic sports group, boasting highly successful players across each competitive genre.
- 1 History
- 2 Timeline
- 3 Player Roster
- 4 Organization
- 5 Team Achievements
- 6 Highlight Videos
- 7 Interviews
- 8 See Also
- 9 Links
- 10 References
On 17 November 2012, Mineski acquired Team Nirvana.DK to form Mineski League of Legends team. Since the inception, the team has grown and been competitively solid, placing high in all minor tournaments they entered leading up to Season 3. Becoming known as a top contender of the Philippine scene, the team was able to participate in the Season 3 Southeast Asia Regional Finals after coming in 2nd at the Philippine qualifiers. The team would come from loser's bracket to face the team that sent them there in the finals, the powerhouse of Singapore Sentinels. In the grand finals, Mineski would beat the heavy favorite SGS to place first, granting them a coveted spot at Season 3 World Championship.
Season 3 World Championship
At the Championship, Mineski would face off against the world's best in their first big international tournament. Despite good efforts and becoming a fan favorite during groups, they would not advance to the bracket stage, going 0-8, finishing 14th and gaining good experience for their future endeavors.
Pre-Season 4/Season 4
2014 GPL Winter
Mineski qualifies for the 2014 GPL Winter as they became first at the Season 3 Southeast Regional Finals and the only representative for the Philippines. They show their great performances at the group stages, at the end of the group stages, they got the record of 5-5 and automatically qualified for the quarterfinals. At the quarterfinals, they challenged the Taiwanese team, the Taipei Snipers, they went into straight defeat against them and thus, they failed to make step into the Semifinals at the series record of 0-3 in favor of the Snipers. After the tournament, they entered 5-8th placers respectively.
They joined for the 2014 GPL Spring Qualifier but they failed to qualify it as they finished 4th place in the group stage.
2014 PGS Spring
The team joined the very first Pro Gaming Series, this was the Philippines' very first League of Legends major tournament. Their first match would be against CMStorm but they went into straight defeat at the best-of-2 matches. The team went their first victory against Manila Eagles but it was ended into draw at the best-of-2 matches. After it, they suffered again two straight losses at their third and fourth matches at the series against Wargods and Imperium Pro Team. The team ended with the record of 2-8 and with 2 draws and 3 losses at the best-of-2 series overall. After their match at IPT, their jungler and top laner, Kaigu and Snoy left the team. The team finished last place at the tournament and probably dropped to 2014 PGS Summer Promotion. On April 6th, after the PGS Spring finals has ended, Exo left the team and joined Manila Eagles. Thus, Yume was the only member of the Season 3 World Championship remained on the team.
2014 PGS Summer Promotion
After Kaigu, Snoy and Exo left the team. Their substitutes, Ced and Sepi replaces the roles of Snoy and Exo. After a days, Mineski acquired their new jungler named Kulit. As they became the bottom two at the PGS Spring, they dropped into the Summer Promotion. They show their best performance on their match against Crying and ended into victory with a 2-0 record. After the game, the team automatically qualified at 2014 PGS Summer along with Pacific eSports.
2014 PGS Summer
Their very first match at the PGS Summer would be against Manila Eagles and Diamond Team. They suffered two straight losses on their best-of-2 match against MLE. After their match against MLE. Mineski won their first game against Diamond but they defeated on the second game and ended into draw. During the group stages, the team went several draws against their opponent. Their very first straight 2-0 victory at the best-of-2 group stage would be against Pacific eSports. They successfully finished 4th at the round robin group stage and automatically stepped in into the semifinals.
But after their recent success at the group stage. Sepi left the team. Thus the top lane went on vacancy. After a days, the acquired their new member, Hamezu. The team went line-up changes, Yume switches to top lane in order to Hamezu make into the mid lane.
During the semifinals, they would face Manila Eagles, the second place at the group stage, but they went unsuccessful to defeat them. After their defeat at the semifinals, they went into the 3rd Place match against Diamond. This time, Mineski dominates Diamond with a 2-0 victory and thus qualified at the 2015 GPL Spring.
Exo and Tgee rejoins the team
After 2014 PGS Summer was ended, Manila Eagles went into a controversial status. Thus, MLE went into a one year suspension on all League of Legends Tournament. However the members of MLE became teamless, Exo and Tgee,were two of the members of MLE at that time, rejoined the team.
- March 30th, Kaigu and Snoy leave. 
- April 15th, Exo leaves. 
- May 4th Makulit joins as their new Jungler 
- August 7th Hamezu joins as their new Mid laner while Yume moves to Top lane.
- August 30th 3rd Place in 2014 PGS Summer. Qualifies for 2015 GPL/Spring. 
- October 24th, Exo and Tgee rejoined Mineski after leaving Manila Eagles. Line-up changes: Yume returns to Mid while Hamezu becomes sub.
- June 10th, Kaigu leaves. Noelly joins.
- July 7th, Kaigu rejoins.
- August 8th, 2nd place at Season 3 SEA Philippines Qualifier.
- August 18th, 1st place at Season 3 Southeast Asia Regional Finals.
- August 18th, Qualifies for Season 3 World Championship.
- October 10th, Kaigu leaves.
- October 30th, Sepi joins, Ced becomes the starting mid laner, while Snoy and Yume become subs.
- November 2nd, Kaigu rejoins. 
- December 24th, Tgee leaves. 
|Kaigu||Jon Lance Hernandez||Top|
|Yume||Danyll Jann Balisi||Mid|
|Exo||Eric Allen Gubatan||AD|
|Tgee||Gerald Gianne Gelacio||Support|
|Snoy||Elijah Joshua Guerrero||Top|
Imperium Pro Team
|In Minor, Monthly, and Weekly Tournaments|
|2014-05-05||Q||2014 PGS Summer/Promotion||2 : 0||
|2014 PGS Summer Seed|
|2014-01-12||4th||2014 GPL Spring/Philippine Qualifier||5 : 5||Group Stage (W/L)|
|2013-11-03||3rd||Dell Invitational Cup V||0 : 1||
|2013-10-13||1st||CM Storm Pacific Pro Circuit Season 2 October||1 : 0||
|2013-09-08||1st||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-9 Class S||1 : 0||
|2013-09-01||3rd||Dell Invitational Cup IV||0 : 1||
|2013-08-10||2nd||Season 3 Philippine Qualifier||0 : 1||
|2013-08-04||1st||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-8 Class S||2 : 0||
|2013-07-14||2nd||CM Storm Pacific Pro Circuit Season 2 July||0 : 1||
|2013-07-07||1st||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-7 Class S||2 : 0||
|2013-06-23||1st||MSI-TNC Gaming Cup June||1 : 0||
|2013-06-02||1st||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-6||2 : 0||
|2013-05-19||1st||MSI-TNC Gaming Cup May||1 : 0||
MSI Evolution GT
|2013-05-12||1st||CM Storm Pacific Pro Circuit Season 2 May||1 : 0||
|2013-05-05||2nd||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-5||0 : 2||
|2013-04-24||2nd||MSI-TNC Gaming Cup April||0 : 1||
|2013-04-07||1st||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-4||2 : 0||
|2013-03-03||2nd||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-3||1 : 2||
|2013-02-03||2nd||GIGABYTE Mineski Pro Gaming League 5-2||0 : 2||
|2012-12-09||1st||CM Storm League breakrONE Internet Cafe||1 : 0||
|₱ 10,000 + Prizes|
|2012-12-02||2nd||Pacific Summoners League December Leg||0 : 2||
|2012-12-01||1st||CM Storm League Tgar! NetCafe||1 : 0||
|₱ 3,000 + Prizes|
|2012-11-18||1st||PC Express GAMEX||1 : 0||
|₱ 10,000 Gift Ct.|
- S3 SEA Regional Qualifier Championship Team Mineski (Exo) Vs Singapore Sentinels (Chawy)
- S3 LoL World Championship SEA Qualifiers - SG Sentinels vs. Mineski - Game 2 Mineski Highlights
- Huge Wombo Combo in GPL! - 2015 GPL Spring
- September 9th - Not in NA Anymore: Interview with S3 World Finalists Team Mineski with Team Dignitas
- September 20th - Mineski: "We wanted to fight TSM, because we think we can take them on." with GosuGamers
- October 22nd -Mineski League of Legends talked about the GMPGL Grand Finals with Mineski
- November 1st -Interview with Mineski about Dell Invitational Cup V with GameLand International
- Mineski-League of Legends' Facebook Post facebook.com,
- Mineski-League of Legends Facebook update facebook.com,
- Exo Facebook update facebook.com
- Mski Makulit Introduction Picture
- Mineski qualifies for 2015 GPL Winter
- Exo and Tgee are back to Mineski League of Legends
- Mineski and MSI League of Legends Teams Rosters Shuffle mineski.net
- Kaigu's Twitter Update twitter.com
- GPL Team Mineski page gpl.garena.com
- Kaigu's Facebook update facebook.com
- Tgee's Facebook updatefacebook.com
- Mineski Welcomes LOL gaming team mineski.net