|Number of Players:||0|
Kiev Cybersport Arena
|Social Media Links|
|Created:||LoL Division 2012-02-20|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a team stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Natus Vincere (Na'Vi) is an Ukrainian multigaming eSports organization formed in December 2009. They currently sponsor players and teams for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, FIFA, StarCraft II and World of Tanks. It is particularly well-known for its DotA 2 team, which reached the first three grand finals of The International, won the very first one in 2011 and includes Danil Ishutin (Dendi), speculated as one of the DotA mid players who could compete in League of Legends. Dendi has also played League and was once rumored to be competing with Curse in an IEM League tournament in Kiev.
- February 20th, Na'Vi forms League of Legends team with SAND, Araneae, CitizenWayne, nesrilaS, and Antogyn.
- May 16th, Araneae leaves. Kottenx joins.
- August 15th, Na'Vi releases Kottenx, Antogyn, CitizenWayne, nesrilaS and SAND.
|nesrilaS||Rasmus Zulow Pedersen||Top|
|ZeroGravity||Alexander Kokhanovskiy||Chief Executive Officer|
|lukz N||Luka Druks||Manager|
- Natus Vincere opens League of Legends division navi-gaming.com
- Na`Vi.LoL welcomes Markus 'Kottenx' Tingvall navi-gaming.com
- Natus Vincere releases its League of Legends team navi-gaming.com