|Birthday:||July 31, 1993|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (NA)|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (EUW)|
|Alternate IDs:|| Nightblue3 (NA)|
Nightbabypink, Nightblack, Nightwhite, Nightbloo, Nightdark (EUW), Xxx Showtime xxX (EUW) Shrek Fanboy (NA, used in unranked to challanger), SKT T1 Nightblue (NA), Nighted III (EUW), GIVEMECHALLENGER (NA, used in Bronze to Diamond), Potato Jungler (EUW, used in Bronze to Diamond v2)
|Social Media Links|
|Reddit:||Nightblue3's Reddit Account|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a player stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Rabia "Nightblue3" Yazbek is a North-American Challenger jungler main and former substitute for Team SoloMid. He is currently a full-time streamer on Twitch.tv and usually streams around 7 hours a day.
He currently resides in Dearborn, Michigan in the United States.
- Known for his exceedingly informative streams.
- Peaked 2500 elo in Season 2.
- Was Challenger in Ranked 5v5 in Season 3.
- Achieved Rank 3 in NA Solo Queue in Season 3.
- Known for his
Rammus in Season 3.
- Revolutionized and popularized
Kha'Zix Jungle in Season 4.
- Was Challenger in NA Solo Queue in Season 4 (Peaked 900 LP).
- Was Challenger in EUW Solo Queue in Season 4.
- His favorite champion is currently
- Has a known dislike for the champion
- Uploads in-depth guides, patch note reviews, highlights, spectates and gameplay montages to his Youtube channel.
- Known for playing non-meta junglers such as Sated
Vayne and AP
- Has a habit of jokingly saying certain catchphrases such "Flamingos", "Lag", "Holy Molly" and "Kappa".
- Is currently the 10th most followed channel and the 9th most viewed channel on Twitch.tv.
- Reached 1 million followers on Twitch.tv on the 13th of September, 2015.
- He raised an approximate total of $29,335.51 for the Save the Children organization on his celebratory 24 Hour charity stream for reaching 1 million followers.
- New TSM Substitute: Nightblue
- Rank 3 in NA Solo Queue (Season 3)
- NA Solo Queue Challenger (Season 4)
- EUW Solo Queue Challenger (Season 4)