|Number of Players:||11|
|Coaches:||Huang "Tsukasa" Ying-Xiang (黄颖翔)|
|Social Media Links|
|Created:||LoL Division 2012-05-09|
|Share this Page|
OMG.DouYuTV is a Chinese eSports organization. Their League of Legends division was formed in May of 2012. They are named after their sponsor, Douyu TV.
In May 2012, the Chinese eSports organization OMG picked up their first League of Legends team. Although the roster was short lived before picking up the notable team of Noah's Ark in August. One of their first major tournaments they attended was CPL Shenyang 2012. Able to conquer the Korean team of MVP White, they went on to lose against veteran Chinese powerhouse, Invictus Gaming 2-1, and followed up by facing MVP White again but losing the rematch, placing 3rd in the tournament. The following months led to strong showings at various small events and tournaments. A big opportunity to showcase their talents was when they would replace Azubu Frost in G-League 2012 Season 2. They were able to make it out of groups with a 1-2 record but lose first round of bracket stage to Team WE.i-Rocks placing 5th.
It was in pre-Season 3 into Season 3 that OMG gained headway with their name, becoming a feared opponent in Asia. They would qualify to play in NVIDIA Game Festival 2013 facing off against a few of the best Asian teams. They would lose against Season 2 World Championship participants World Elite and the Season 2 Champions Taipei Assassins, ending up 4th but proved to be a good experience for the players. Next OMG would qualify for one of the best competitive Chinese leagues, 2013 LPL Spring. Throughout the season, the team would tear through China's best, ending with a record of 21-7 and being 2nd going into playoffs. OMG overcame both World Elite and Positive Energy to become the LPL Spring Champions and prove their place as a world class team.
OMG would go on to win the major StarsWar 8 tournament, place 3rd at IEM Season VIII - Global Challenge Shanghai and dominate again in 2013 LPL Summer, ending in 1st place with a record of 17-4. Gaining much traction throughout Season 3, OMG became a favorite to possibly be a Chinese representative at the coveted Season 3 World Championship in Los Angeles. At the Season 3 China Regional Finals in September 2013, OMG would face off versus three other of the country's top teams for a spot at the championship. After beating Invictus 2-0, OMG was able to be victorious over Royal Club Huang Zu, advancing them to the grand final but more importantly, winning the seed for Worlds. They would lose to Royal Club in the finals 3-1 and although missing the chance to gain the huge advantage of being placed directly into the quarterfinals, it still meant they would be present in the US to fight against the world's best.
At the S3 Championship, OMG would prove to be a powerhouse in their groups, taking the teams by storm with their early game aggression. They would only lose one game to SK Telecom T1 K and advance to the quarterfinals where they would face familiar foe, Royal Club Huang Zu. The match would be the most anticipated game in the quarterfinals and did not disappoint. The set proved to be explosive, with both sides playing very aggressively. OMG would being conquered by their Regional Finals rivals, losing 0-2. They would be eliminated from the tournament, finishing 5th.
Struggling in the Season 4 Worlds Group stage, they tremendously upset favored Korean team Najin White Shield in the Quarterfinals after subbing in Cloud as support, but then fell in a close 3-2 series to fellow Chinese rivals Star Horn Royal Club. OMG continued to struggle in 2015. After acquiring Uzi in one of the biggest transfers ever, the team was unable to work together due to having too many star players in all roles. Despite a solid 3rd place finish in the regular season of the Spring Split, LGD Gaming defeated OMG 3-0 in the Quarterfinals. In the Summer Split, after a 7th place finish in the regular season, OMG was able to defeat Master3 in the first round of playoffs but got knocked out by Vici Gaming after losing to them 1-3. Following a rough season, Gogoing, LoveLing and Cloud retired while Uzi left the team.
Wanting to keep their tradition of being an all Chinese team, OMG didn't bring in any Korean imports in 2016. Despite good performances in 2016 LPL Spring Split Group B, OMG finished 5th in the group and had to play in the Summer Promotion tournament. They were able to easily re-qualify for the LPL after defeating Energy Pacemaker.All in a 3-0 sweep.
- Known as the "Forces of Darkness" in China, as the few team photos show them looking like mean-looking "gang activists"
- Known for introducing the "Freight Train" Composition, consisting of Hecarim, Thresh and Graves.
- Known for constantly switching their tournament team with subs and regulars.
- Currently has the largest roster of active players of any team that has played in a major tournament.
- July 12th, OMG places second at the 2015 Demacia Cup/ Summer Season
- August 12th, OMG gets eliminated (by Vici Gaming) from the 2015 LPL Summer Split Playoffs and finishes 7th place in the bracket
- September 11th, Gogoing, LoveLing and Cloud retire.
- November 7th, San Retires. 
- December 24th, Uzi leaves. SmLz joins.
- December 25th, JueJue leaves.
- January 3rd, 3rd place at Demacia Cup Season 1.
- February 19th, Sicca and Ziv join as substitutes. xiyang joins as starting mid lane, while Cool becomes a substitute, on temporary leave due to health issue. LoveLing and bigpomelo switch roles.
- July 11th, 3-4th place in IEM Season IX - Shenzhen.
- October 4th, Cloud replaced DaDa77 as starting support.
- October 12th, 3-4th place in 2014 World Championship.
- October 25th, Luo joins as starting support.
- December 11th, it was announced that Uzi will be joining OMG as substitute AD.
- May 19th, bigpomelo moves to Support, LoveLing switches to jungling position.
- July 7th, 1st place at StarsWar 8.
- July 26th, 3-4th place at IEM Season VIII - Shanghai.
- September 7th, Qualifies for Season 3 World Championship.
- September 8th, 2nd place at Season 3 China Regional Finals.
- October 13th, 1st place at 2013 WCG China Qualifiers.
- November 10th, 1st place at National Electronic Sports Tournament.
- May 9th, OMG is formed with Ronaldo , Tyrant , Guo , gogoing and Zaajn.
- August 26th, Noah's Ark roster is acquired by OMG. Wh1t3zZ, MikakoTabe, Santa, and Bdmonster join while Ronaldo , Tyrant , Guo and Zaajn leaves. 
- August 29th, Bdmonster leaves.
- September, 大楠叔叔说 temporarily joins for the CPL Shenyang 2012.
- September, LoveLing joins.
- October 17th, Wh1t3zZ retires and MikakoTabe leaves.
- October 22nd, InrA joins.
- November, Pomelo replaces InrA.
|Xiyang||Hu Bin (胡彬)||Top|
|JueJue||Hong Yan (颜宏)||Jungle|
|SmLz||Han Jin (韩金)||AD|
|5||Liu Shiyu (刘时雨)||Support|
|Dark||Yang Jubao (杨聚宝)||Top|
|FishBall||Wang Yu (王宇)||Jungle|
|World6||Chen Yu-Tian (陈裕添)||Jungle|
|Cool||Yu Jia-Jun (余家俊)||Mid|
|bei||Zhang Yuze (张雨泽)||AD|
|Luo||Luo Ci-Rui (罗词锐)||Support|
|San||Guo Jun-Liang (郭俊良)||AD||Retired|
|Uzi||Jian Zi-Hao (简自豪)||AD|
|Gogoing||Gao Di-Ping (高地平)||Top||Retired|
|Cloud||Hu Zhen-Wei (胡振威)||Sub/Support||Retired|
|Ziv||Hu Wei (胡威)||Sub/Jungle|
|Kuroko||Liu Qing-Song (刘青松)||Sub/AD|
|jiezou||Xia Heng (夏衡)||Sub/Support|
|Sicca||Li Hao-Yu (李浩宇)||Sub/Support|
|imba||Chen Zhe (陈哲)||Sub|
Stand Point Gaming
|Tyrant||Fan Chen-Gang (范晨刚)||Jungle|
|MikakoTabe||Pak Kan Wong (王柏勤)||Support|
|Wh1t3zZ||Pun Wai Lo (卢本伟)||Mid|
Royal Club Tian Ci
|InrA||Liang Wang-Yu (梁旺宇)||Jungle|
|Bdmonster||Cao Yue (曹悦)||Jungle|
|Ronaldo||Xu Jiang-Jun (徐江骏)||AD|
|Guo||Guo Yuan (郭源)||Mid|
|Zaajn||Chen Hao-Tian (陈昊天)||Support|
|2015-08-12||5 - 8th||2016 LPL Summer Playoffs||1 : 3||
|2015-08-09||7th||2015 LPL Summer Split||21 : 23||Group Stage/Round Robin (W/L)|
|2015-04-17||5 - 8th||2015 LPL Spring Playoffs||0 : 3||
|2015-04-12||3rd||2015 LPL Spring Split||27 : 17||Group Stage/Round Robin (W/L)|
|2014-12-12||3 - 4th||Demacia Cup Season 2||0 : 2||
|2014-12-04||3rd||2014 GALAXY eSports Carnival||1 : 2||
Star Horn Royal Club
|2014-11-01||3 - 4th||National Electronic Sports Tournament 2014||0 : 2||
|2014-10-26||4th||NVIDIA Game Festival 2014||1 : 2||
|2014-10-12||3 - 4th||2014 World Championship||2 : 3||
Star Horn Royal Club
|2014-08-16||2nd||2014 LPL Summer Regular Season||17 : 11||Group Stage/Round Robin (W/L)|
|2014-07-11||3 - 4th||IEM Season IX - Shenzhen||0 : 2||
|2014-05-25||3rd||2014 LPL Spring Playoffs||2 : 1||
|2014-05-11||2nd||All-Star 2014||0 : 3||
SK Telecom T1 K
|2014-04-29||2nd||International Esports Tournament 2014||0 : 2||
|2014-04-25||1st||2014 LPL Spring Regular Season||25 : 3||Group Stage/Round Robin (W/L)|
|2014-01-03||3rd||Demacia Cup Season 1||2 : 0||
- January 7th - OMG Interview “Chinese players are not necessarily weaker than Korean imports” Translated by @thechewybar (Original Article)
- September 13th - Hello Reddit! We are OMG from Chinese LPL, AMA! with Reddit
- October 30th - Interview with Team OMG: Building a roster, Baron, and Teemo Fandom with onGamers
Articles & Videos
- September 5th - OMG'S LAST BID FOR DOMINANCE by Kelsey Moser (lolesports.com)
- September 12th - Breaking down Group C - from LoL Esports
- October 2nd - Worlds Group C Statistics: The Numbers Behind the Group of Death - from Cloth5
- October 4th - OMG to use Cloud in Quarter Finals vs Najin White Shield - from onGamers
- October 6th - OMG's historic upset guarantees a China vs. Korea final at Worlds - from LoL eSports
- October 6th - The power of picks and bans: Featuring OMG vs Najin White Shield, Game 3 - from Esports Heaven
- October 11th - Familiarity Builds Respect - OMG vs Royal - from LoL eSports
Discussionblog comments powered by Disqus
- OMG's Weibo Post
- Quan to sit out Summer Split thescoreesports.com
- 《永远有你的一颗星》 weibo.com
- OMG Electronic Sports Club weibo.com
- Loveling returns to competitive play thescoreesports.com
-  Weibo.com