Chae "Piglet" Gwang-jin is the AD carry for SK Telecom T1 2.
Piglet had never played a game in a professional setting before being signed to SK Telecom T1 2. He would join the main squad in June 2013.
Known for his defensive AD play, especially on Vayne. He struggled with consistency, but has emerged as one of the premier AD carries in Korea.
- Prior to the HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 finals he had a 26-2 record on female champions in professional play, while only a 4-7 record on male champions.
- Known for his micro while playing Vayne.
- Almost left SKT T1 because his coach kkOma scolded him so much
- Considers Pray as the best ADC (September 2013) while he uses Cleanse because he was inspried by Cpt. Jack's incredible performances with it
- Says his first happiest moment of his life is when he joined SKT T1, his second happiest moment of his life was when SKT T1 won OGN Summer 2013.
- Piglet wears Winnie the Pooh socks on game days because they help him win
- Sleeps for 4 - 5 hours a day and practices 15 - 16 hours a day earning himself the nickname of "Practice Worm"
- Clashed with his family a lot before/and the starting point of his pro gaming career and eventually lied to his parents that he quit and would sneak out and practice at PC bangs(rooms/ PC Cafe)
- Was a semi pro StarCraft player before entering in League
- Known for his conservative playstyle and excellent positioning.