From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Name:||Lee Jeong-hyeon (이정현)|
|Birthday:||January 29, 1991|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
|This player has retired from competitive League of Legends.|
Lee "PoohManDu" Jeong-hyeon (이정현) is the former Coach for Vici Gaming.
- His name was originally ManDu(a Korean dumpling) but changed his name to PoohManDu to match his AD carry's name Piglet. Together they are dubbed the "Hundred Acre Lane" by MonteCristo and DoA.
- Described as "bloodthirsty" by the OGN casters for his hyper-aggressive laning.
- Known for his unconventional support picks such as
LeBlanc with summoner teleport,
- Rapidly becoming known for his support
Nami play, going 10-1 with her in Champions Summer, and earning him the nickname, 'The Father of Nami'.
- Their coach KkOma joked PoohManDu was a former basketball player because of his height and Faker believed it.
- His name partly comes from his sister calling him ManDu at a young age and he liked the sound of it so he kept using it.
Fiddlesticks as a standard support pick.
- Once played Jungle
Heimerdinger in the NLB Winter 2012-2013 Finals(GSG versus CJ Entus) and took the Nexus down in 19:33.
- Has a chest injury due to being electrocuted at a young age and is the reason why he became a substitute for the OGN Spring 2014 season
- Awarded Best Support at 2013 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
- May 9th - Piglet and PoohManDu fight through Day One of All-Stars (video) with onGamers
- April 11th - [롤플레이어] SKT 2팀 ‘푸만두’ 이정현, “킬 스틸은 즐거워!” with fomos.kr, redistributed by Daum Sports
- September 24th - LolKing's S3 Worlds Coverage - Interview with PoohManDu (Lee Jeong-hyeon) (video) with LolKing