Jung "RapidStar" Min-sung is the mid laner for CJ Entus Frost.
He started gaming when PC gaming was getting popular in Korea but disliked Starcraft and preferred Fortress, a tank shooting game. After a while he found Warcraft and Chaos which he played for a long time. He found and started playing League of Legends because it was a "foreign" game. He started playing around the time Lux came out and started playing Blitzcrank. He didn't really like Blitzcrank that much and moved on to Annie. He saved up to later buy Anivia. 
- Attributes the strength of Frost to their closeness as players and friends; liking them to a second family.
- Believes that the lack of a hierarchy within the team is important as it allows every player to contribute to analysis and game planning.
- Favorite champions are: Anivia, Cassiopeia,  and Lux
- Koreans often said "Yeok-ppa-che" regarding his play, which roughly means "As expected, RapidStar is the best". It was said as mockery at first, but after he had shown great Lux and Anivia performances on Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 Final against CLG EU; it became a true expression of respect.
- The name RapidStar is represented in the Korean characters, Min(fast, swift), and Seong(Star).
- ↑ Azubu Player Site teamazubu.com
- ↑ "MiG Frost Team Interview"
- ↑ "LOL Thisisgame.com official Q&A"
CJ Entus Roster|
|CJ Entus Blaze|
|CJ Entus Frost|