Rylai's Crystal Scepter
+80 Ability Power
|Passive:||Unique: Dealing spell damage slows the target's Movement Speed by 35% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target and damage-over-time spells).|
is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Common item for casters, useful as the slow helps to chase enemy or escape from enemy
- This item is a great value of survivability and damage for casters, such as
Brand, and its passive works wonderfully with Liandry's Torment. The combination is almost always deadly.
- Defense > Health
- Magic > Ability Power
- Rylai is the name of the hero Crystal Maiden in DotA. Rylai specialized in using ice-based crowd control abilities to stun or slow her opponents. The icon for the Crystal Scepter is almost identical to the icon for the Crystal Maiden's Brilliance Aura ability.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
- Updated the tooltip to reflect slow information for single target and damage-over-time slows
- Slow duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds
- It will now trigger on dealing non-periodic Spell Damage, instead of spell hit. This means that spells like Destiny or Time Warp, which previously triggered the effect, won’t anymore; however, Rupture will now slow on dealing damage instead of on the initial cast, Powerball will now trigger the effect when you hit units, etc.
- Slows from items will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect until the duration wears, then the next largest slow will take effect if it's still active
- Single target slow reduced to 35% from 40%
- Health/ability power, now causes single target spells to slow by 40% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target spells)
- Removed the internal 6 second cooldown
- Increased proc window from 4 seconds to 6
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter added