Rylai's Crystal Scepter
+100 Ability Power
|Passive:||Unique: Dealing spell damage slows the target's Movement Speed by 35% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target and damage-over-time spells).|
is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Common item for casters, useful as the slow helps to chase enemy or escape from enemy
- This item is a great value of survivability and damage for casters, such as
Brand, and its passive works wonderfully with Liandry's Torment. The combination is almost always deadly.
- Defense > Health
- Magic > Ability Power
- Rylai is the name of the hero Crystal Maiden in DotA. Rylai specialized in using ice-based crowd control abilities to stun or slow her opponents. The icon for the Crystal Scepter is almost identical to the icon for the Crystal Maiden's Brilliance Aura ability.
AP UP, HEALTH DOWN!
"A small increase on Rylai's overall slot efficiency as an offensively oriented control item."
- ABILITY POWER:
80 ⇒ 100
500 ⇒ 400
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
- Updated the tooltip to reflect slow information for single target and damage-over-time slows
- Slow duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds
- It will now trigger on dealing non-periodic Spell Damage, instead of spell hit. This means that spells like Destiny or Time Warp, which previously triggered the effect, won’t anymore; however, Rupture will now slow on dealing damage instead of on the initial cast, Powerball will now trigger the effect when you hit units, etc.
- Slows from items will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect until the duration wears, then the next largest slow will take effect if it's still active
- Single target slow reduced to 35% from 40%
- Health/ability power, now causes single target spells to slow by 40% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target spells)
- Removed the internal 6 second cooldown
- Increased proc window from 4 seconds to 6
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter added