Supa Hot Crew is a European League of Legends team currently participating in the 2014 LCS Spring Split.
The Path to LCS
SUPA HOT CREW XD was created with a goal in mind: to reach the Season 4 LCS Promotion Tournament through the Ranked 5v5 Challenger qualifiers. The team was initially created with fredy122 and Svenskeren. After SUPA HOT CREW's inability to qualify through the first Season 4 Promotion Qualifiers, the two players joined SK Gaming's rebuilding squad. The team instantly bounced back, brought Syrela and k0u on board, and they qualified through the second Season 4 Promotion Qualifiers, prevailing over Team Dignitas UK 2-0.
During the 2014 Season Spring Promotion Round Robin, SUPA HOT CREW XD beat Kiedyś Miałem Team and TCM-Gaming, and they advanced to the final stage of the Promotion Tournament with a 3W-2L record. SK Gaming then chose the crew to be their challenger for the LCS spot. The crew initially had a 2-0 lead, but SK Gaming mounted a furious rally and edged Migxa and his teammates with a 3-2 overall score.
It seemed all but lost for the team, as they prepared to participate in the Coke Zero Challenger League. However, Riot Games ruled Lemondogs out of the LCS and organized a play-in between LCS Promotion Qualifier participants. With Ninjas in Pyjamas having technical issues, the play-in was shortened into a Best-of-3 series between SHC and MeetYourMakers, which Mimer and his teammates took 2-0.
2014 League Championship Series
Upon reaching the LCS, the team elected to form its own organization, SUPA HOT CREW. The group is currently playing in the LCS Spring Split.
On February 27th, Supa Hot Crew partnered with Team Acer, officially changing the team's name to SHC by Team Acer.
- October 1st, SUPA HOT CREW XD founded by members, fredy122, Svenskeren, Moopz, Foton, Haydal, and Migxa.
- November 2nd, Svenskeren and fredy122 depart from the team to join SK Gaming, while Foton leaves. k0u and Syrela join.
- December 5th, Mimer replaces Syrela. k0u is replaced, as he is unable to compete in the LCS due to his age.
- December 17th, Haydal leaves. Amin and MrRalleZ join.
- January 11th, Impaler joins.
- January 13th, Amin leaves, as he is unable to compete in the LCS due to his age.
- January 31st, CM Storm sponsors SUPA HOT CREW.
- February 27th, Team Acer partners with SUPA HOT CREW.
- March 20th, Selfie replaces Moopz.
SUPA HOT CREW 2014 Season LCS Spring Roster
Left to Right: Migxa, Moopz, Impaler, MrRallez, Mimer
||Chief Executive Officer
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Team Acer partners with Supa Hot Crew aceresport.com
- ↑ Amin's Tweet twitter.com
- ↑ SUPA HOT CREW's Facebook Post facebook.com
- ↑ SupaHotCrew Roster Change supahotcrew.net
SUPA HOT CREW Roster|