Samsung Galaxy Ozone
|Samsung Galaxy Ozone|
|Coaches:||Choi "BanBazi" Myung-won|
|Team Captain:||Yoon "Homme" Sung-young|
|Number of Players:||7|
|Created:||LoL Division 2013-09-07|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a team stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Samsung Galaxy Ozone is a Korean League of Legends team sponsored by Samsung Electronics. It was formerly known as MVP Ozone.
Acquisition of MVP Ozone
In September 2013, the major electronics corporation Samsung announced they would acquire the OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 champion team of MVP Ozone to sponsor in League of Legends. The team had already qualified for the Season 3 World Championship as well.
- September 7th, Samsung Galaxy acquires the roster of MVP Ozone. Homme, DanDy, dade, imp, Mata, Looper join.
- To read about MVP Ozone history (May 2012 - September 2013), click here.
- January 25th, 2nd place at PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014.
- February 12th, PawN joins, while dade is moved to Samsung Galaxy Blue.
|Looper||Jang Hyeong-seok (장형석)||Top|
|DanDy||Choi In-kyu (최인규)||Jungle|
|PawN||Heo Won-seok (허원석)||Mid|
|imp||Gu Seung-bin (구승빈)||AD|
|Mata||Cho Se-hyoung (조세형)||Support|
|Gun||Jung Gun-hee (정건희)||Sub/Support|
|dade||Bae Uh-Jin (배어진)||Mid||Samsung Galaxy Blue|
|Homme||Yoon Sung-young (윤성영)||Top||Coach|
|Choi Myung-won||Head Coach|
|Homme||Yoon Sung-young (윤성영)||Coach|
- SKT LTE-A 마스터즈 2014 로스터 (Korean) inven.co.kr