Samsung Galaxy White
|Samsung Galaxy White|
|Coaches:||Choi "BanBazi" Myung-won|
|Team Captain:||Yoon "Homme" Sung-young|
|Number of Players:||6|
|Created:||LoL Division 2013-09-07|
|Share this Page|
|This article is a team stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
Samsung Galaxy White is a Korean League of Legends team sponsored by Samsung Electronics. It was formerly known as MVP Ozone. Samsung Galaxy White's highest achievement was winning the Season 4 World Championship by beating Star Horn Royal Club 3-1.
Acquisition of MVP Ozone
In September 2013, the major electronics corporation Samsung announced they would acquire the OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 champion team of MVP Ozone to sponsor in League of Legends. The team had already qualified for the Season 3 World Championship as well.
- To read about MVP Ozone history (May 2012 - September 2013), click here.
- January 25th, 2nd place at PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014.
- February 12th, PawN joins, while dade is moved to Samsung Galaxy Blue.
- May 16th, 3rd place at HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014.
- June 11th, Samsung Galaxy Ozone is renamed to Samsung Galaxy White.
- October 19th, Won the 2014 World Championship.
- October 25th, Mata leaves.
|Looper||Jang Hyeong-seok (장형석)||Top|
|DanDy||Choi In-kyu (최인규)||Jungle|
|PawN||Heo Won-seok (허원석)||Mid|
|imp||Gu Seung-bin (구승빈)||AD|
|Homme||Yoon Sung-young (윤성영)||Sub/Mid|
|Skatch||Byun Se-hoon (변세훈)||Sub|
|Mata||Cho Se-hyoung (조세형)||Support|
|Gun||Jung Gun-Hee (정건희)||Sub/Support|
CJ Entus Blaze
|dade||Bae Uh-Jin (배어진)||Mid|
Samsung Galaxy Blue
|Choi Myung-won (최명원)||Head Coach|
|Homme||Yoon Sung-young (윤성영)||Coach|
|In Premier Tournaments|
|2014-10-19||1st||2014 World Championship||3 : 1||
Star Horn Royal Club
|2014-08-06||3rd||HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014||3 : 0||
SK Telecom T1 S
|2014-05-16||3rd||HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014||3 : 2||
CJ Entus Blaze
|2014-01-25||2nd||PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014||0 : 3||
SK Telecom T1 K
|2013-10-04||9 - 10th||Season 3 World Championship||5 : 4||Group Stage (W/L)||$ 45,000|