|This player has retired from competitive League of Legends.|
|COUNTRY OF BIRTH:||Brazil|
|SOLOQ IDs:||LBR YoDa Hitbox, StoneD CarrYoDa, IMP StoneD Yoda, IMP TRABALHO1, CNB HyperX YoDa, CNB Yoda SL, DomRuanCAFAGESTE, Saco Malhado, RED YoDa|
|SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS|
|SHARE THIS PAGE|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Felipe "YoDa" Noronha is a high elo player, who previously played as Mid Laner for RED Canids.
Felipe "StoneD YoDa" Noronha hails from the northern region of São Paulo City, in São Paulo. Coming from a terrific year in 2014 when he could stack a huge fanbase from his popular Twitch.tv streaming channel, StoneD YoDa reached the Top 3 from Brazilian Challenger Series with his team IMP e-Sports. Even before competing the Promotion Series against KaBuM! e-Sports, StoneD YoDa accepted an invite from CNB e-Sports Club to fill the mid laner position alleging he really wanted to be one of the best in a top team and that's why he wanted to join the "Blumers".
On September 14th, 2015 YoDa would be playing X1 das Estrelas - 2015 Edition but due contract problems between Twitch (his sponsor) and Azubu (event sponsor) he opted to withdraw from the tournament. A week later, was revealed that YoDa was invited to join TwitchCon San Francisco due his huge popularity as streamer in the channel.
Yoda and his teammates performed poorly during the CBLoL 2016 First Stage. As consequence, YoDa was moved to sub but didn't agree with decision, opting to leave "The Blumers".
- Regarded as the best
Katarina in Brazilian server. He was even portrayed as the champion in CBLoL 2015 official wallpaper.
- Barely picks
Katarina competitively since it's always banned first by the opposite team.
- Has a huge fanbase due his popular Twitch.tv stream.
- Is known for his catchphrases and jokes during the stream: "sêloiro" (you're crazylond, a mix of "you're crazy + you're blond"), "vem pro duelo" (come to the duel), "GG bom jogo" (a redundant sentence, since it means good game good game), "aqui é trabalho" (Here is work), "EOOOOOOOOOQ" (Whaaat?) and "Lago aqui, lago aí?" (I lagged here, you lagged there?) .
- Known for answering nonsense questions from fans in Twitch.tv chat.
- A Corinthians supporter.
- Considers takeshi the best Brazilian mid laner.
- Considers Nappon the best Brazilian jungler.
- Has a known rivalry with Krow.
- When playing Solo Queue is usually muted by other non-CNB pro players teammates due in-game chat spamming.
- Played as
Orianna in legendary Montanha's composition.
- Was the second most voted mid laner to represent Brazilian server at 2015 International Wildcard All-Stars.
- Is known for "Inverted Insec". A failed InSec's
Lee Sin signature move where he kicks the opponent, saving him from any danger.
- Was suspended for 3 matches at 2017 MSI and fined US$ 2,000 for violating rules 9.1.2 and 9.2.4 of the MSI rulebook - Profanity and Hate Speech and Discrimination and Denigration.
|CBLoL 2017 Stage 1 Playoffs|
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
- April 26th - THE BATTLE BEGINS by LoL Esports
- April 27th - YoDa faz piada com japoneses no Twitter e depois pede desculpas by MyCNB (mycnb.uol.com.br)
- May 1st -
- YoDa acha que prejudicou RED com suspensão: "Pedi desculpas" by Gabriel Oliveira (mycnb.uol.com.br)
- brTT, Yoda e Nappon comentam campanha da Red Canids no MSI by Eric Teixeira (maisesports.com.br)
- May 2nd -
- Yoda deixa Red Canids, jogador fala sobre sua saída e futuro by Eric Teixeira (maisesports.com)
- Após MSI, YoDa deixa RED e anuncia pausa na carreira de cyber-atleta by Redação (mycnb.uol.com.br)
Discussionsblog comments powered by Disqus
- brTT/Hastad/YoDa/manajj/gratis100ml plays under Montanha's coachingyoutube.com
- Competitive Ruling: Felipe “YoDa” Noronha lolesports.com