Morten "Zorozero" Rosenquist is the top laner for Ninjas in Pyjamas.
Zorozero is a League of Legends player hailing from Denmark. His first steps into gaming were made in the game Heroes of Might and Magic. He then turned to World of Warcraft and the Call of Duty games semi-seriously. Upon being introduced to League of Legends by friends, he asserted his position as a top-caliber player, ending in Diamond I (Season 2) and currently going in and out of Challenger.
Zorozero qualified to the Season 3 World Championship with his team Lemondogs, finishing 2nd in the Summer Playoffs.
- Was famous for his Riven early in his career.
- Used to play football at a high level.
- Prefers playing assassins in solo queue.
- The nickname "Zorozero" has its origins in Morten watching the movie Zoro, then a commercial ad highlighting Coca Cola Zero.
- Has a dog called Luna.
- Reached Challenger Division in North America in under 50 games with his account GoldPoro1, mostly playing Akali.
Click [show] on the right to view