| MLG Pro Circuit - Spring Championship
| League Information
|| Major League Gaming
|| North America
| Event Type:
|| Double Elimination
| Prize pool:
| Start Date:
| End Date:
| Share this Page
The 2012 MLG Pro Circuit Spring Championship takes place in Anaheim, California, USA in June. This is the second Major League Gaming Championship event of the 2012 season and the first for League of Legends. Twelve teams are invited directly by MLG while eight additional teams are able to sign up to compete at this event. The games will be casted by Phreak, Rivington, Joe Miller, Jatt, Studio, and Dan Dinh.
- Eleven Invites and Eight Open Singups
- Seeded based on the Season Two Challenger Circuit Standings. Ties will be broken randomly. Teams with no Circuit Points will be seeded randomly.
- All matches of the Playoff Bracket are Bo3
- Playoff Bracket is double elimination
- Finals is a two set Bo3. Winner bracket had one set lead.
- The higher seeded Team must choose to be Team 1 or Team 2 for Games 1 & 3. The lower seeded Team must choose to be Team 1 or Team 2 for Game 2. The highest seed is 1.
- All matches will be played on the Darius Patch
40,000 USD is spread among the teams as follows
1Sypher was also invited, but was unable to attend.
2012 MLG Spring Championship