|European Official Circuits|
The 2014 EU Challenger Series is a Challenger league that runs alongside the LCS for the entire 2014 season and acts as a direct bridge into the LCS. Top six teams with the highest points across both series are seeded into a playoff bracket. The playoffs hold a similar structure to the LCS playoffs. The winner is crowned the series champion and additionally, the top three teams advance into the Promotion Tournament.
- Single Elimination
- Top six teams with the most Series Points (Shown Below) seeded in a playoff bracket.
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals matches are Best of Three; Finals and 3rd/4th matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams advance to the 2015 EU Spring Promotion.
$ 20,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on August 8, 2014, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.745 Euros
- The Top 3 finishers in Series 1 are automatically seeded in the bracket for Series 2
- The 6 teams with the highest point totals advance to the Playoffs.
- Teams will be seeded according to their Total Points
- Any ties will be settled with tiebreaker matches
- 1Playing Ducks acquires the roster of Shantao macht Wau following Challenger Series #1.
- 2Millenium Spirit acquires the roster of GG Call Nash following Challenger Series #2.
- 2Gamers 2 and Unicorns Of Love won their tiebreakers to determine their rank.
Schedule / VODs
| || || || || || || || || || || |
|Quarterfinals||2 - 0||2014,8,05,15,00||2014,8,05,15,00||08:00||17:00||00:00||123||-|
|Quarterfinals||1 - 2||2014,8,05,18,00||2014,8,05,18,00||11:00||20:00||03:00||123||-|
|Semifinals||1 - 2||2014,8,06,15,00||2014,8,06,15,00||08:00||17:00||00:00||123||-|
|Semifinals||2 - 1||2014,8,06,18,00||2014,8,06,18,00||11:00||20:00||03:00||123||-|
|3rd Place||0 - 3||2014,8,07,20,00||2014,8,07,20,00||13:00||22:00||05:00||12345||-|
|Finals||2 - 3||2014,8,08,20,00||2014,8,08,20,00||13:00||22:00||05:00||12345||-|