2014 GeForce e-Sports Campus League Spring Season
|GeForce e-Sports Campus League 2014 Spring Season|
|Format||Online Qualifiers + Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||NT$1,400,000+ Hardware|
|Location & Dates|
2014 GeForce e-Sports Campus League Spring Season is a minor tournament organized by Nvidia and Garena Taiwan for high school and college students in Taiwan.
- Two Individual Group: High School and College
- Four Areas in each group: East, North, Middle and South area.
- Every 32 Teams in each area will divided into another Division.
- All Games are Best of One except The Grand Final is Best of Three.
- Semi-finals and the finals of group stage are offline.
- One team from each area will compete in playoffs.
NT$ 400,000 Taiwan New Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize||Prize (%)||≈Prize (USD)||≈Prize (EUR)||Team|
|1||NT$300,000||75%||$9,900||€7,200||Juang Jing Vocational High School|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on June 22, 2014, as follows:
- NT$ 1 Taiwan New Dollar = $ 0.033 US Dollars
- NT$ 1 Taiwan New Dollar = € 0.024 Euros
NT$ 900,000 Taiwan New Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|High School Teams (4)|
|National Tao-yuan AIV High School||Shin Shing High School|
|Juang Jing Vocational High School||Linkou Senior High School|
|College Teams (4)|
|The Chinese University of Hong Kong||National Formosa University|
|I-Shou University||Tamkang University|