|North American LCS & Challenger|
| NACS 2014 Summer Playoffs
| League Information
|| Riot Games
|| Coke Zero
|| North America
| Event Type:
|| Play In + Bracket
| Prize Pool:
|| $ 20,000
| Start Date:
| End Date:
| Spoiler-Free Schedule:
The 2014 NA Challenger Series is a Challenger league that runs alongside the LCS for the entire 2014 season and acts as a direct bridge into the LCS. Top six teams with the highest points across both series are seeded into a playoff bracket. The playoffs hold a similar structure to the LCS playoffs. The winner is crowned the series champion and additionally, the top three teams advance into the Promotion Tournament.
- Single Elimination
- Top six teams with the most Series Points (Shown Below) seeded in a playoff bracket.
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals matches are Best of Three; Finals and 3rd/4th matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams advance to the 2015 NA Spring Promotion.
$ 39,500 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
- Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on August 24, 2014, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollars = € .755 Euros
- The Top 3 finishers in Series 1 are automatically seeded in the bracket for Series 2
- The 6 teams with the highest point totals advance to the Playoffs.
- Teams will be seeded according to their Total Points
- Any ties will be settled with tiebreaker matches
- 1 Wazabi Gaming acquired the roster of Frank Fang Gaming
- 2 COGnitive Gaming acquired the roster of Solo Kill
- 3 XDG Gaming acquired the roster of Wazabi Gaming
Schedule / VODs