Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
2014 Turkish Champions League/Summer/Regular Season
|TCL 2014 Summer|
|Organizer||Riot Games Turkey|
|Location & Dates|
The Turkish Champions League is the first season of Turkey's fully professional League of Legends league. Eight teams will compete in a round two group stage, with the top 6 teams continuing on to an offline tournament.
- 4 weeks
- League play
- Each team plays all of the other teams two times
- Each match is best of one
- If a team does not play weekly games they receive 2 losses.
- Rankings are determined by the following methods:
- Win Percentage
- Total Wins (Or fewest losses when teams have no wins)
- Alphabetical order
- At end of Week 4, if two teams have the same record, ties will be broken by:
- Head to Head record
- If still tied, a tiebreaker match will be played, with side selection determined by coin toss