EUCS 2015 Spring Playoffs
|2015 EU CS Spring Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||€ 20,000|
|Location & Dates|
The Riot 2015 Season Challenger Playoffs determine who will get automatically promoted into the LCS and who will join the Promotion Tournament.
- Top four Teams from the regular season
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of three, Finals are Best of five
- First place will be automatically promoted into the 2015 EU LCS Summer Season
- Second and third will qualify for the 2015 EU LCS Promotion Tournament
- 2015 Challenger Series Spring Official Rulebook
- All Playoff matches are played on patch V5.6 with Viktor and Bard disabled.
€ 20,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||€8,000$8,640||40%||EU LCS 2015 Summer||Origen|
|2||€5,600$6,048||28%||EU LCS 2015 Summer Promotion||CW Academy|
|3||€4,000$4,320||20%||EU LCS 2015 Summer Promotion||Reason Gaming|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on April 8, 2015, as follows:
- € 1 Euro = $ 1.08 US Dollars
- 1 Reason Gaming replaces Team Dignitas EU after the team forfeits playoff seeding due to having 2 underage players.
- 2 Copenhagen Wolves acquired the roster of LowLandLions.White and forms Copenhagen Wolves Academy.
|Semifinal||2 - 0||2015,3,31,16,00||2015,3,31,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Semifinal||2 - 1||2015,4,01,16,00||2015,4,01,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|3rd Place||1 - 2||2015,4,07,16,00||2015,4,07,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Finals||0 - 3||2015,4,08,16,00||2015,4,08,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||12345|
- Challenger Spring Finals Tickets on sale! lolesports.com