We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
EUCS 2015 Summer Playoffs
|2015 EU CS Summer Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||€ 20,000|
|Location & Dates|
|Winner||Team Dignitas EU|
|Fourth||Denial eSports EU|
The Riot 2015 Season Challenger Playoffs determine who will get automatically promoted into the LCS and who will join the Promotion Tournament.
- Top four Teams from the regular season
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of three, Finals are Best of five
- First place will be automatically promoted into the 2016 EU LCS Spring Season
- Second and third will qualify for the 2016 EU LCS Spring Promotion Tournament
- 2015 Summer Challenger Series Official Rulebook
- All matches played on patch V5.14 with Gangplank enabled.
€ 20,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||€8,000$8,880||40%||EU LCS 2016 Spring||Team Dignitas EU|
|2||€5,600$6,216||28%||EU LCS 2016 Spring Promotion||mousesports|
|3||€4,000$4,440||20%||EU LCS 2016 Spring Promotion||Gamers2|
|4||€2,400$2,664||12%||Denial eSports EU|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on August 12, 2015, as follows:
- € 1 Euro = $ 1.11 US Dollars
- Denial.EU forfeited their 3rd semifinal game vs Team Dignitas EU due to Kirei's connection issues, causing them to lose the series.
|Semifinal||2 - 1||2015,8,04,16,00||2015,8,04,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Semifinal||0 - 2||2015,8,05,16,00||2015,8,05,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|3rd Place||0 - 2||2015,8,11,16,00||2015,8,11,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Finals||3 - 2||2015,8,12,16,00||2015,8,12,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||12345|
- August 3, Meet the Challengers: EU from theScore
- August 6, Wherein What Should Happen Doesn't: The EU CS Semifinal Roundup from theScore
- August 11, I Give Up: Veteran's EU CS Third Place Rundown from theScore