Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
EUCS 2015 Summer Playoffs
|2015 EU CS Summer Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||€ 20,000|
|Location & Dates|
|Winner||Team Dignitas EU|
|Fourth||Denial eSports EU|
The Riot 2015 Season Challenger Playoffs determine who will get automatically promoted into the LCS and who will join the Promotion Tournament.
- Top four Teams from the regular season
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of three, Finals are Best of five
- First place will be automatically promoted into the 2016 EU LCS Spring Season
- Second and third will qualify for the 2016 EU LCS Spring Promotion Tournament
- 2015 Summer Challenger Series Official Rulebook
- All matches played on patch V5.14 with Gangplank enabled.
€ 20,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||€8,000$8,880||40%||EU LCS 2016 Spring||Team Dignitas EU|
|2||€5,600$6,216||28%||EU LCS 2016 Spring Promotion||mousesports|
|3||€4,000$4,440||20%||EU LCS 2016 Spring Promotion||Gamers2|
|4||€2,400$2,664||12%||Denial eSports EU|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on August 12, 2015, as follows:
- € 1 Euro = $ 1.11 US Dollars
- Denial.EU forfeited their 3rd semifinal game vs Team Dignitas EU due to Kirei's connection issues, causing them to lose the series.
|Semifinal||2 - 1||2015,8,04,16,00||2015,8,04,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Semifinal||0 - 2||2015,8,05,16,00||2015,8,05,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|3rd Place||0 - 2||2015,8,11,16,00||2015,8,11,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Finals||3 - 2||2015,8,12,16,00||2015,8,12,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||12345|
- August 3, Meet the Challengers: EU from theScore
- August 6, Wherein What Should Happen Doesn't: The EU CS Semifinal Roundup from theScore
- August 11, I Give Up: Veteran's EU CS Third Place Rundown from theScore