2017 Rift Rivals
From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Wiki
|Overview||Blue Rift||Red Rift||Yellow Rift||Purple Rift||Green Rift|
|2017 Rift Rivals|
|Format:|| 5 Rifts|
|Social Media Links|
|Share this Page|
- 5 Rifts, 13 Regions, 41 Teams
- Blue: NA LCS (3) vs EU LCS (3)
- Red: LCK (4) vs LPL (4) vs LMS (4)
- Yellow: LLN (2) vs CLS (2) vs CBLoL (2)
- Purple: GPL (3) vs OPL (3) vs LJL (3)
- Green: LCL (4) vs TCL (4)
- Blue Rift (NA + EU):
- 3 teams from each region. Bo1 Double Round Robin.
- Top team from each region will advance to the Finals (Bo5). (Example)
- Red Rift (LCK + LPL + LMS):
- 4 teams from reach region. Bo1 Single Round Robin. #1 region will advance to the Finals.
- Both semifinals and final matches are Relay Bo5.(Example)
- Yellow Rift (LLN + CLS + CBLoL):
- 2 teams from each region. Bo1 Single Round Robin. Round 1 winner will advance to Final.
- Round 2 is a Bo5 between #2 and #3 regions. Winner will face Round 1 winner in a Bo5. (Example)
- Purple Rift (GPL + OPL + LJL):
- 3 teams from each region. Bo1 Single Round Robin. Winner will advance to the Final.
- Last Man Standing starting from the lowest ranking teams from each #2 and #3 regions. Finals is a Relay Bo5. (Example)
- Green Rift (LCL + TCL):
- 4 teams from each region. Bo1 Single Round Robin.
- Top team from each region will advance to the Final (Bo5).
SK Telecom T1
Royal Never Give Up
ahq e-Sports Club
Just Toys Havoks
LG Dire Wolves
Unsold Stuff Gaming