2018 Asian Games/Southeast Asia Qualifier
|2018 Asian Games|
Southeast Asia Qualifier
|Organizer||Asian Electronic Sports Federation|
|Location & Dates|
- Note: While the regional qualifiers are officially part of the Asian Games, any country-specific qualifiers are unofficial and organized solely by the host country. Some countries elected to hold qualifiers, while others simply chose their teams. For this reason, the list of qualifiers listed in the tabs is shorter than the list of countries present at the regional qualifier.
The 2018 Asian Games is a continental multi-sport event held every four years among athletes from all over Asia. The event is recognized by the International Olympic Committee as the second largest multi-sport event after the Olympics. The 2018 edition will host League of Legends as an Official Demonstration Sport and will feature the national teams selected by the 45 members of the Olympic Council of Asia.
- 10 teams participate
- Each country's National Olympic Committee (NOC) will be free to choose the method by which they select their representative players
- The Malaysian team is selected by a head coach from LCM nominated by Esports Malaysia
- The Thai team is selected via a Qualifier hosted by Garena League of Legends Thailand
- The Singapoream team is selected by Singapore's Cybersports and Online Gaming Association (SCOGA)
- The Vietnamese team is chosen to be EVOS Esports by Vietnam Esports (VED)
- Winner qualifies for the 2018 Asian Games Main Event
|Show Additional Placements|
|Hide Additional Placements|
Note: Brunei, Myanmar, and Timor Leste chose not to attend.