|European Official Circuits|
- The 1st place team of the Summer Split will automatically qualify (AQ) for the Worlds Main Event as the first seed.
- The second and third seeds will be determined at the Regional Finals:
- 2nd to 5th place teams in total championship points qualify for the Regionals.
- The regional qualifier is a 4-team "winner stays" event where the 3rd-place team on points earns a bye into the semis and the 2nd-place team on points earns a bye into the finals.
- The team winning the finals will qualify for the Worlds Main Event as the second seed.
- The team losing the finals will qualify for the Worlds Play-In Stage as the third seed.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker. In the event that two teams are tied at the 5th-6th position for the Summer Split, then Summer Split regular season win loss record will be the first tiebreaker. If both teams are tied in the Summer Split regular season, then head to head will be used to determine the tiebreaker. Summer Split regular season head to head will include any tiebreaker games needed to determine position.