|We recently upgraded our stats backend. Player, champion, team, and tournament statistics & match history pages have been updated. Check them out & let us know what you think in our Discord!|
Apollo (Apollo Price)
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||August 15, 1994 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Xray, TS WizFujiiN, Udop, Dupo, Crs WizFujiiN, TiP Wiz, TiP Apollo, Pretty Raheem, SIick Mahony|
|Social Media & Links|
Apollo "Apollo" Price is the bot laner for Echo Fox. He was previously known as WizFujiiN.
Apollo "Apollo" Price, originally known as WizFujiiN, got his competitive start in League of Legends with Team Summon in 2013 but did not rise to prominence until later that year, when Team Coast added him to their roster after considering several other try-out candidates, including Chaox. Coast had placed seventh in the 2013 Summer Split, but they successfully re-qualified in relegations, defeating The Walking Zed 3-2.
WizFujiiN played with Coast in the 2014 NA LCS Spring Split, but after a 6th-place finish sent them to the relegations once again, they were eliminated from the LCS by compLexity Black, losing 3 games to 1. WizFujiiN later left the team. He briefly played with GamesterGear before attempting to qualify for the LCS once again.
With teammates Flaresz, Thinkcard, Yusui, and KEITHMCBRIEF on Team LoLPro, WizFujiiN qualified for the Spring Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder. The team beat Team Fission in the first round 2-0 but then lost 0-2 to Team Coast in the second round.
After using Rhux as a substitute for Impact in the first week, Team Impulse finished the round robin with an 11-7 record, in fourth place. In the playoffs, they defeated Gravity before losing to Team SoloMid and then Team Liquid, placing fourth overall. In the summer season, Team Impulse started shakily, placing no higher than sixth through the end of the fifth week. Starting in the sixth week, the team went on a massive winning streak, which was almost able to continue through two roster changes: first, support Adrian sat out one game and was replaced by Gate; and second, mid laner XiaoWeiXiao was suspended pending an investigation into Elo boosting prior to the ninth week, prompting Adrian to return and Gate to move back to his primary role of mid lane to replace XiaoWeiXiao. This temporary suspension was eventually lengthened to a competitive ban until February 2016. Regardless, Team Impulse finished the last week tied for third place with Gravity and then won their tiebreaker game.
In the summer playoffs, the team beat Dignitas 3-0 before losing to both Counter Logic Gaming and Team Liquid to finish fourth, leaving them with the second-place spot in the Regional Final due to Championship Points. There, they became the second team in a row to fall to underdogs Cloud9 in a reverse sweep and so fell short of the World Championship.
Following two 1-1 weeks in the season's spring split, Smittyj was removed from the team's starting roster and replaced by BillyBoss, due to "behavioural issues". The team's worst-ever split unfolded following this change, as they saw only two further wins and – after playing the longest game of the split – finished 10th place with a 4-14 record. The same roster played in the Summer Promotion tournament, where they lost 0-3 to Team Dragon Knights, resulting in their elimination from the LCS. This made Dignitas the first of the three original North American LCS invitee teams to be relegated from the competition.
Apex started out the split strong, with a 2-0 first week including a 2-1 upset of reigning NA LCS champions and MSI alums CLG. Their success, however, was short-lived, and by week 5 they were in 7th place, where they remained for the rest of the season, out of reach of the playoffs but also safe from relegations for the 2017 Spring Season. In September, both Team Dignitas and Apex were acquired by the Philadelphia 76ers in September 2016, to play under the Dignitas name.
EnVyUs' 2017 Season started off very rough. In the Spring Season they performed badly and lost a lot of games. Their 9th place finish in the regular season meant that they had to fight for their LCS spot in the 2017 Summer Promotion Tournament. After a 3-2 victory over Gold Coin United, Team EnVyUs got to keep their spot. Their Summer Season was noticeably better and they finished in 6th place with 8 wins and 10 losses. However in the playoffs they were defeated 2-3 in a close Quarterfinals series by Counter Logic Gaming. This would end their 2017 season as the team didn't have enough Championship Points to attend the Regional Qualifiers. The team was not accepted into the newly franchised NA LCS in 2018. Following this Apollo left the team in November and a month later joined the newly formed Clutch Gaming.
- Was attending University of Washington before getting recruited by Team Coast.
- His former ID WizFujiiN is pronounced "Wiz-Fusion."
- Was planning to get a Computer Science major before leaving school to play professionally.
- Half Japanese and American.
|LCS 2019 Spring - Week 9||Jinx||Bot||W||10/2/3||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 21, Apollo says Sneaky and Jensen "did a number" on Rush with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 29, FOX Rush ganks Apollo's interview! Apollo: "He's kind of like a kid. A little man child." (Laughs) with Parkes Ousley on Inven Global
- February 4, Apollo explains why the inting Ryze ult happened and how Scrims are going for EchoFox with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- February 5, Apollo on LCS's new breakaway from team houses to offices with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 12, FOX Apollo: "I 100% trust that Rush, over time, can become the best Jungler in the LCS." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- February 23, Apollo talks to Travis about Echo Fox's 1-1 streak with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 19, Apollo says there's a small chance Echo Fox might make playoffs with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- March 21, Apollo on his return to Jinx: 'she seems really strong right now' with Fasffy on YouTube
- March 25, FOX Apollo: "Hopefully TSM prepares harder this time, but we'll give them a run for their money." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- January 20, Postgame Interview CG vs. GGS NA LCS Spring 2018 wk 1 day 1 with Ovilee on LoL Esports
- January 25, Apollo: 'It's nothing like NV at all, Clutch has done a really good job of bringing support staff' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 26, Apollo on finding out NV wasn’t franchised in-game, and why he doesn't like to be called shotcaller with Blitz Esports
- February 12, Apollo explains how he stole 3 objectives vs TSM as an ADC with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 22, Apollo explains how Clutch managed to upset TSM two weeks in a row and their 4 game win-streak with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 24, Apollo Was Confident in Clutch Gaming's Ability to Take Down CLG with DBLTAP on YouTube
- March 1, Apollo: “It’s really good to move with your Support so you don’t have to regain that synergy with another person.” with Izento on The Shotcaller
- March 13, Apollo chats about Clutch seemingly 'flying under the radar' at third place with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 15, In-Game with Clutch Gaming's Apollo Price with Ovilee May on ESPN
- April 6, Apollo talks about Clutch Gaming's Semifinals loss, and what they're looking out for as they prep for Echo Fox in Miami. with Blitz Esports
- April 11, Clutch Apollo interrupted by Phreak and Ovilee - Apollo explains why Clutch lost to Echo Fox with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 21, Apollo on his Vlad panic, Clutch's white tiger, and learning new champions with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 30, Get to Know: Apollo - Becoming a god, third favorite champ, laziness, and more! with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 3, CG Apollo Talks About Team Liquid's Bot Lane pick "We were prepared to go into the Kai’Sa, but he picked Ezreal and yeah… I don’t know (laughs)." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 6, CG Apollo: 'I just want to prove to myself that I’m good enough.' with Chase Wassenar for Unikrn
- July 27, Apollo takes Helium, talks about going 0-2 and how he personally recovers from it with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- August 10, CG Apollo: "Doublelift and Olleh are good, obviously...just don’t put Doublelift on a mage, and it’s fine." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- August 18, Apollo talks Clutch's summer struggles with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 10, Apollo on college esports: "I don't think, if you're going to collegiate, you should look for LCS." with Blitz Esports
- March 2, Apollo on keeping morale high, communication problems, and avoiding burnout with Yahoo Esports
- March 20, Envy Apollo on difference in LCS and scrims: “On stage, you’ll kind of see a very slower style. The game is just naturally slower paced.” With Slingshot Esports
- April 5, NV Apollo discusses burning out and why LirA is the best jungler in North America. with Yahoo Esports
- June 7, Apollo on bringing on two new mid laners and the lack of audience for NV’s game with Yahoo Esports
- June 26, Apollo and EnVy Are Turning Things Around with Xander Torres on Red Bull Esports
- June 29, Envy Apollo: “When I look back, I feel like I haven’t really improved significantly and I think it’s about time that I step up as one of the veteran players and actually perform well.” with Emily Rand for Slingshot Esports
- July 18, Apollo on NV's improvement: 'Lira taught us more than any other coach really did' with Travis Gafford
- August 2, Envy Apollo: “I’m more concerned about how we’re going to do in a best-of-five in the coming playoffs.” with Slingshot Esports
- August 7, NV Apollo on improving teamplay: “I want to teach other players to speak up and communicate during the game” with Inven Global
- January 12, Interview with DIG Apollo on the bot lane meta and the new roster with Dignitas
- January 20, Apollo on Choosing Dignitas and How He Plans to Improve This Year with G|League
- January 20, Apollo: We have to stay away from Baron...The way we close out games has to be a lot cleaner' with theScore
- February 10, Apollo on Dignitas' play: 'We tend to get a bit overzealous' with theScore
- June 5, Apollo on Ray's play against NRG: 'It shows he can carry games; If he gets the lead he'll carry' with theScore
- June 6, Apollo says tournament realm games feel 'more competitive and fun' with Yahoo Esports
- June 19, Apollo: Apex needs to work on showing we can also play around bot, not just mid and top with theScore
- July 15, Apollo on the Former Dignitas Roster and the NA LCS with Splyce
- July 25, Apollo on Apex likely finishing seventh: 'The effort that we put in this split wasn't enough' with theScore
- January 23, Rift Rant Ep. 1: Team Impulse's Apollo Price & Adrian Ma (video) (36m17s) with SK Gaming
- January 25, Apollo talks about their first games in the LCS (video) with onGamers
- February 24, TIP Apollo on stepping up in scrims and Impulse's reward structure (video) with onGamers
- March 22, Apollo on TIP's recent performance and his thoughts on him vs Piglet (video) with onGamers
- March 22, NA LCS 2015: Apollo "XiaoWeiXiao likes to troll us sometimes so he picks Yasuo" (video) with SK Gaming
- March 24, League Legacies: TiP Apollo with Azubu
- June 2, Apollo on TIP's Prep for Summer Split and Who He's Looking Out For with GameSpot
- July 15, Apollo on TIP: "We've Decided to Start Winning" with GameSpot
- July 21, Apollo Provides the Backstory On Adrian's Departure From TIP with GameSpot
- August 10, NA LCS Playoffs 2015: Apollo - "We were confident against Dignitas" with SK Gaming
- September 14, Apollo on TIP's Break - Everyone Has Moved out of the House with onGamers
- November 21, Meet The New Team Dignitas LoL: Interview with our AD Carry, Apollo with Dignitas
- January 10, Wizfujiin talks about becoming the AD carry for Coast (video) with onGamers
- January 19, Coast Botlane: WizFujiiN and Daydreamin on Coast's super week run (video) with onGamers
- March 27, Interview with Team Coast's WizFujiiN (video) with Collegiate StarLeague
Articles & Videos
- February 16, Playstyles:Apollo and Hakuho by Julian Carr on LoL Esports
- June 12, "We always want to fight" -- Apollo and TiP aim for the top from LoL Esports
- November 21, Apollo on practicing in Korea, playing with Dignitas, and his favorite champions by Daniel Rosen on theScore
- March 12 - League Legacies: TiP Apollo with Azubu
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Team Impulse's Twitter Post twitter.com
- BillyBoss Signs As Starting LCS Top Laner, SmittyJ Moved To Sub team-dignitas.net
- Team Dignitas transfer NACS Spot To Apex Gaming team-dignitas.net
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire, merge and manage leading esports teams Dignitas and Apex team-dignitas.net