Archive:Leaguepedia Articles/Secrets in the Statistics (Week 7)
Secrets in the Statistics (Week 7)
I can't believe it's been six weeks already! The first half of this season has gone by fast, but in the League of Statistics every week that passes makes for more interesting digits. 111 Champions: 73 males, 38 females. 11 Noxians. 10 Demacians. 4 Ninjas. 3 Imprisoned. 2 Fish. 1 Mummy.
Let's take a closer look at champions in the LCS...
- The most commonly used champions in Week 6 by (W-L) were: Nasus (9-3), Lulu (5-7), Thresh (7-3), and Zed (7-3).
- GIA Babeta has played a female champion in 14 games thus far making him the girliest player in LCS. Next in line are CW Deficio, CLG LiNk, EG Froggen, and d scarra with 12 female games each.
- CLG Chauster, CRS Saintvicious, TSM TheOddOne, and VUL Xmithie are the only players who have not played a female champion (minimum 10 games).
- Miss Fortune, Elise, and Orianna are the only champions to have a winning record on the Red side (minimum 10 games).
Which champ is OP?
Here is a roll call of the champions with the highest win % (minimum 15 games) with a special shoutout to Malphite who is 11W-3L.
- Miss Fortune (28W-9L, 75.7%)
- Singed (13W-6L, 68.4%)
- Varus (19W-10L, 65.5%)
- Nasus (17W-9L, 65.4%)
- Zed (12W-7L, 63.2%)
Which champ can't carry?
Here is a list of the champions with the lowest win % (minimum 15 games).
- Lux (8W-15L, 34.8%)
- Ezreal (16W-24L, 40%)
- Caitlyn (14W-21L, 40%)
- Rumble (10W-15L, 40%)
- Zyra (8W-12L, 40%)
- Sona: Muse(5W-3L) and Guqin (6W-4L) prove to Arcade (11W-16L) that a joystick is no match for an etwahl.
- Shen: Blood Moon (10W-10L) succeeds in finding balance while Surgeon 1W-7L) is left with malpractice suits.
- Jarvan IV: Commando (9W-2L) and Darkforge (13W-5L) prove to Warring Kingdoms (5W-10L) that to be a legend you have to create the legend yourself.
On behalf of the League of Statistics, I'd like to thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you next week!
- Written by Ryan Smith.
- Edited by Marissa Moody Kuo.
- Click Here to return to the Articles Index.