|Name:||Noh Dong-hyeon (노동현)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||July 20, 1994|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Xenics Arrow, 케이티 Arrow, 노동탁|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Noh "Arrow" Dong-hyeon is the AD carry for KT Rolster. Known for his incredible mechanics, he is one of the few Korean AD carries to have played Draven in competitive play and also have Draven banned against him.
Arrow then went to PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 and fared much better, placing 5th-8th after losing 3-1 to NaJin White Shield. On February 3rd, 2014, Arrow left Xenics Storm and joined the KT Rolster Arrows a few days later. His inaugural OGN with the Arrows was HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014. The Arrows upset SK Telecom T1 K in the groups but fell 3-1 to CJ Entus Blaze in the quarterfinals. The Arrows then attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where Arrow got his first OGN victory when the Arrows made it to the finals and upset Samsung Blue 3-2. The win clinched them the 4th seed for the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-0 to NaJin White Shield and barely missed worlds.
The Arrows merged with their sister team, the KT Rolster Bullets, to form KT Rolster. Arrow was chosen to take the starting spot for AD and Bullets' AD, Score, was moved to jungle. KT participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and placed fifth, narrowly missing playoffs. KT placed second overall during the regular season of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. They made it to the finals of the playoffs but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1. KT earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-1 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship. KT was drawn into a group with LGD Gaming, Team SoloMid, and Origen. They ended with a 5-1 record and went on to play the KOO Tigers in the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-1 and were knocked out of the tournament.
During the Spring Split of LCK, KT Rolster placed second in the regular season, earning them a bye into the semi-finals of the playoffs. However, they lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1, who would go on to win the season. This earned them third place in the spring split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, KT Rolster claimed third place in the regular season with a 13-5 series record, losing to SK Telecom T1 based on game score. This seeded them into the 2nd round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs, where they met Samsung Galaxy. KT had yet to drop a game to Samsung since the start of Season 5's LCK era, and this trend continued as they swept them 3-0. In the semifinals, they met SK Telecom T1 in the Telecom Wars, and this time they managed to reverse sweep them 3-2 to move onto the finals. In an epic set against the ROX Tigers, KT Rolster barely lost 3-2, losing out on Korea's first seed at Worlds, but giving them the highest seed for the Korea Regional Finals 2016. In a rematch against Samsung Galaxy where KT were heavily favored to make it out, Samsung managed to break a 19 game losing streak against KT to win the set 3-2 and take Korea's third seed, ending KT Rolster's season early. Arrow left KT Rolster in November and in December he would join North America's Phoenix1.
P1 finished 3rd in the regular season of Spring with an 11-7 record. Arrow was very consistent throughout the regular season and won the Spring Split MVP award. In the playoffs P1 was knocked out in the Semifinals but managed to win the third place match 3-2 against FlyQuest. Their Summer Season was much worse as they finished 10th place with a 4-14 record. Although they retained their LCS spot in the Promotion Tournament with a 3-0 victory over eUnited, P1 was not accepted in the newly franchised NA LCS for 2018. Arrow left the team in November of 2017 and joined the newly formed OpTic Gaming in December.
- Got an unconventional haircut during the 2015 World Championship, as the right side of his hair showed the letters "KT".
|2015-06-13||Korea||Champions Summer 2015 - Week 4||Sivir||ADC||W||15/2/10||Link||Link|
|2015-07-15||Korea||Champions Summer 2015 - Week 9||Sivir||ADC||W||8/0/4||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- January 21st, OPT Arrow: “There are players in the NA who earned a lot of money through bitcoins.” with Byungho "Haao" Kin and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 14th, OpTic Arrow: “I’ll shave “Optic Gaming” into my hair if we go to Worlds” with Ashley Kang on The Shotcaller
- January 19th, Arrow on moving to NA: “I thought, ‘Why did all the Korean players have to move with me when I decided to go to NA?'” with Slingshot
- January 21st, Phoenix1 Arrow: "It feels good to get off on a good start" with Inven Global
- February 10th, Arrow: “Comparing to my play while part of KT, I would give myself about 80 percent.” with Slingshot
- March 17th, Arrow on NA solo queue, scrims and replacing Adrian with Stunt With Slingshot Esports
- March 23rd, Phoenix1 Arrow discusses playing against Adrian and working with new supports Stunt and Shady. with Yahoo Esports
- April 26th, Arrow on staying up to watch LCK final before Phoenix1’s third place match: “While I watched, I really felt just how good Korea is.” with Slingshot Esports
- May 26th, Slingshot Questionnaire with Arrow with Slingshot Esports
- June 14th, Arrow says he’s sad to see relegation go: “I think it makes the scene better because the bad teams would be systematically weeded out with better teams taking their place.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 24th, P1 Arrow: "Just you wait because we'll be sure to drag one of the top teams down!" with Inven Global
- August 2nd, P1 Arrow: "We don’t have much to lose at this point but TSM has higher stakes when they lose" with Inven Global
- January 13th, KT Rolster Arrow Postmatch Interview “Hachani told us everything” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- January 13th, KT Rolster vs Afreeca Freecs MVP Interview with Arrow & Ssumday with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- February 19th, KT Rolster vs CJ Entus MVP Interview with Arrow & Ssumday with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 17th, KT Rolster Arrow Postmatch Interview, “The Championship? Winning Each Match is More Important” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- May 27th, LCK Summer KT ‘Arrow’ No Dong-hyeon, “This season’s goal is to make the finals” English translation by krbnu.
- June 10th, KT Rolster ‘Arrow’ No Dong-hyeon Postmatch Interview English translation by krbnu.
- October 3rd, KT Arrow English Interview: Facing LGD, Thoughts on Their Group, Impersonates Favorite Movie Line with Gamespot
- October 4th, KT vs OG - Arrow Interview with Twitch
- February 13th, Arrow brings bright personality and under-the-radar demeanor to Phoenix1 by Andrew Kim on Slingshot
- April 22nd, Yahoo Esports' 2017 NA LCS Spring Rookie of the Split, Coach of the Split, and Most Valuable Player by Emily Rand on Yahoo Esports
- April 23rd, Phoenix1’s ADC Arrow named MVP by Kien Lam for LoLEsports
- February 2nd, Arrowed: the transformation of KT Rolster's AD carry by Emily Rand on TheScore
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found