|Name||Noh Dong-hyeon (노동현)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||July 20, 1994 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Xenics Arrow, 케이티 Arrow, 노동탁|
|Social Media & Links|
Noh "Arrow" Dong-hyeon (Hangul: 노동현) is a bot laner for OpTic Gaming.
Noh "Arrow" Dong-hyeon is the AD carry for KT Rolster. Known for his incredible mechanics, he is one of the few Korean AD carries to have played Draven in competitive play and also have Draven banned against him.
Arrow then went to PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 and fared much better, placing 5th-8th after losing 3-1 to NaJin White Shield. On February 3, 2014, Arrow left Xenics Storm and joined the KT Rolster Arrows a few days later. His inaugural OGN with the Arrows was HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014. The Arrows upset SK Telecom T1 K in the groups but fell 3-1 to CJ Entus Blaze in the quarterfinals. The Arrows then attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where Arrow got his first OGN victory when the Arrows made it to the finals and upset Samsung Blue 3-2. The win clinched them the 4th seed for the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-0 to NaJin White Shield and barely missed worlds.
The Arrows merged with their sister team, the KT Rolster Bullets, to form KT Rolster. Arrow was chosen to take the starting spot for AD and Bullets' AD, Score, was moved to jungle. KT participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and placed fifth, narrowly missing playoffs. KT placed second overall during the regular season of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. They made it to the finals of the playoffs but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1. KT earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-1 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship. KT was drawn into a group with LGD Gaming, Team SoloMid, and Origen. They ended with a 5-1 record and went on to play the KOO Tigers in the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-1 and were knocked out of the tournament.
During the Spring Split of LCK, KT Rolster placed second in the regular season, earning them a bye into the semi-finals of the playoffs. However, they lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1, who would go on to win the season. This earned them third place in the spring split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, KT Rolster claimed third place in the regular season with a 13-5 series record, losing to SK Telecom T1 based on game score. This seeded them into the 2nd round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs, where they met Samsung Galaxy. KT had yet to drop a game to Samsung since the start of Season 5's LCK era, and this trend continued as they swept them 3-0. In the semifinals, they met SK Telecom T1 in the Telecom Wars, and this time they managed to reverse sweep them 3-2 to move onto the finals. In an epic set against the ROX Tigers, KT Rolster barely lost 3-2, losing out on Korea's first seed at Worlds, but giving them the highest seed for the Korea Regional Finals 2016. In a rematch against Samsung Galaxy where KT were heavily favored to make it out, Samsung managed to break a 19 game losing streak against KT to win the set 3-2 and take Korea's third seed, ending KT Rolster's season early. Arrow left KT Rolster in November and in December he would join North America's Phoenix1.
P1 finished 3rd in the regular season of Spring with an 11-7 record. Arrow was very consistent throughout the regular season and won the Spring Split MVP award. In the playoffs P1 was knocked out in the Semifinals but managed to win the third place match 3-2 against FlyQuest. Their Summer Season was much worse as they finished 10th place with a 4-14 record. Although they retained their LCS spot in the Promotion Tournament with a 3-0 victory over eUnited, P1 was not accepted in the newly franchised NA LCS for 2018. Arrow left the team in November of 2017 and joined the newly formed OpTic Gaming in December.
- Got an unconventional haircut during the 2015 World Championship, as the right side of his hair showed the letters "KT".
|Champions Summer 2015 - Week 9||Sivir||Bot||W||8/0/4||Link||Link|
|Champions Summer 2015 - Week 4||Sivir||Bot||W||15/2/10||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Arrow 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2015-03-08||13 - 20||The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament||JAG||0 : 2 TrAce|
- February 22, OPT Arrow: "The NA solo queue is fun. All you need to do is turn off the "send all" button." with Byungho "Haao" Kim,Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- February 27, Arrow on if he can return to his MVP form and why he fell out of it in the first place with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- April 22, OPT Arrow on His Personality, His Life Principles, and How Doublelift Became His Role Model with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- January 21, OPT Arrow: “There are players in the NA who earned a lot of money through bitcoins.” with Byungho "Haao" Kin,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 14, OpTic Arrow: “I’ll shave “Optic Gaming” into my hair if we go to Worlds” with Ashley Kang on The Shotcaller
- May 21, OpTic Arrow "It seemed that those older players like Doublelift sensed danger better than the younger players." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- June 27, OpTic Arrow Responds To Doublelift's Diss Towards NA ADCs: "I just want to say...It is up to you, man!" with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim,James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 3, OPT Arrow: 'We are trying harder, and we are more disciplined' with on Chase Wassenar for Unikrn
- July 30, OPT Arrow's Thoughts on Why NA LCS is in Chaos: "Level of solo queue is too low... The pros can't catch up with the meta." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- January 19, Arrow on moving to NA: “I thought, ‘Why did all the Korean players have to move with me when I decided to go to NA?'” with on Slingshot
- January 21, Phoenix1 Arrow: "It feels good to get off on a good start" with on Inven Global
- February 10, Arrow: “Comparing to my play while part of KT, I would give myself about 80 percent.” with on Slingshot
- March 17, Arrow on NA solo queue, scrims and replacing Adrian with Stunt by on Slingshot Esports
- March 23, Phoenix1 Arrow discusses playing against Adrian and working with new supports Stunt and Shady. with on Yahoo Esports
- April 26, Arrow on staying up to watch LCK final before Phoenix1’s third place match: “While I watched, I really felt just how good Korea is.” with on Slingshot Esports
- May 26, Slingshot Questionnaire with Arrow with on Slingshot Esports
- June 14, Arrow says he’s sad to see relegation go: “I think it makes the scene better because the bad teams would be systematically weeded out with better teams taking their place.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 24, P1 Arrow: "Just you wait because we'll be sure to drag one of the top teams down!" with on Inven Global
- August 2, P1 Arrow: "We don’t have much to lose at this point but TSM has higher stakes when they lose" with on Inven Global
- January 13, KT Rolster Arrow Postmatch Interview “Hachani told us everything” with on Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- January 13, KT Rolster vs Afreeca Freecs MVP Interview with Arrow & Ssumday with on OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- February 19, KT Rolster vs CJ Entus MVP Interview with Arrow & Ssumday with on OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 17, KT Rolster Arrow Postmatch Interview, “The Championship? Winning Each Match is More Important” with on Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- May 27, LCK Summer KT ‘Arrow’ No Dong-hyeon, “This season’s goal is to make the finals” English translation by krbnu.
- June 10, KT Rolster ‘Arrow’ No Dong-hyeon Postmatch Interview English translation by krbnu.
- October 3, KT Arrow English Interview: Facing LGD, Thoughts on Their Group, Impersonates Favorite Movie Line with on Gamespot
- October 4, KT vs OG - Arrow Interview with on Twitch
- February 13, Arrow brings bright personality and under-the-radar demeanor to Phoenix1 by Andrew Kim on Slingshot
- April 22, Yahoo Esports' 2017 NA LCS Spring Rookie of the Split, Coach of the Split, and Most Valuable Player by Emily Rand on Yahoo Esports
- April 23, Phoenix1’s ADC Arrow named MVP by on Kien Lam for LoLEsports
- February 2, Arrowed: the transformation of KT Rolster's AD carry by Emily Rand on TheScore
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found