|We are upgrading our stats backend. You may notice some stats & match history pages are out of date/incomplete/missing. The process is estimated to take between 24 and 48 hours. For more information join our Discord!|
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||January 18, 1995 (age 24)|
|Previous Role(s)||Bot Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||Vermillion, Edereon|
|Social Media & Links|
Taylor "Arthelon" Eder was previously the mid laner for Determined Gaming.
Taylor "Arthelon" Eder was born and raised in North Vernon, Indiana where he grew up playing video games after receiving an NES when he was 6. His favorite game growing up was Banjo-Kazooie on the Nintendo 64. In his early teens, he picked up World of Warcraft, achieving the rank of Gladiator in Season 6 of Arena. Eder found League of Legends through a World of Warcraft gaming forum and began playing at the end of Season 1. He started playing mostly Twisted Treeline, with unique builds like AD Anivia and double Malady Warwick. Eventually Eder wanted to improve his gameplay, and so he played solo queue to climb the ladder.
League of Legends Career
In February 2012, Arthelon was added to the roster of Ordinance Gaming, and with them, he won two Go4LoLs. In December 2012 he joined Meat Playground as a replacement for Pobelter in the midlane. Arthelon and his team made it to play at the Season 3 LCS Spring Qualifiers for a chance to qualify for a slot in the new Season 3 professional league. Meat Playground were able to make it out of the group stage but lost in the quarterfinals in a 0-2 set against Team FeaR. The roster disbanded soon after the qualifiers.
Arthelon's next team was the Ranked 5s roster of No Team Name Necessary, who came in second at the Riot Ranked 5s Qualifier. This allowed him to compete for a LCS spot once again for the summer split. At the Season 3 LCS Summer Promotion, where his team played under Fidelis, Arthelon and his team lost 0-2 in the first Challenger bracket to Team Summon. The team disbanded shortly after, leaving Arthelon teamless again.
In June 2013, Arthelon filled the mid lane roster spot of the up-and-coming Challenger team FXOpen e-Sports. His new team became a notable power roster in the competitive scene, winning the MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 soon after Arthelon's arrival. Arthelon and his teammates left the FXO roster to become To Be Determined in July. On September 24, Arthelon left To Be Determined. On September 30, he announced that he joined Denial eSports.East. On October 7, it was announced that he rejoined To Be Determined, now under the name Determined Gaming. In January 2014, Arthelon left Determined Gaming. He is currently a professional Heroes of the Storm player for Cloud9.
- Arthelon is 6'7" (2.00m)
- Tristana was Arthelon's first favorite champion, then it was Vladimir.
- Enjoys playing mid. Would be either a support or ADC if he had to play another role.
- His high school wrote an article about him after he played in the Spring LCS Qualifiers.
- Is known for trolling in high elo using champs such as revive smite Poppy.
- Over a decade experience as a competitive swimmer and actively lifeguards.
- Reached Rank 3 on the ladder in Season 2 mainly playing AP Tristana.
- If he is not able to find success in the pro scene, he hopes to attend Purdue University in Indiana.
- Enjoys to troll high elo solo queue in a non-toxic manner.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Arthelon 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2014-09-14||19 - 21||Alienware Fall Brawl 1v1 Tournament|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.