Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Atma's Impaler (Item)
(Redirected from Atma's Impaler)
|Item was removed in Patch 4.20.|
|UNIQUE: You gain attack damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.|
|+ + 780|
|Total Cost: 2300|
|Sold For: 1610|
- This item was cost efficient for every champion in the game by level 13.
- Atma's Impaler adds directly to attack damage and wasn't an "on-hit" effect.
- Atma's Impaler was removed on patch v4.20 (although it remained available on Twisted Treeline and the Howling Abyss for 1 patch).
- Its successor is the , introduced on patch v5.16, which grants on-hit and area of effect physical damage that scales with maximum HP in addition to maximum HP and attack damage.
- The weapon's name is a reference to the Ultima Weapon (Originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.