The 2016 BRCC Split 1 Playoffs will determine who will be promoted to the CBLOL 2016 Split 2 and who will join the Promotion Series.
- Top four teams from Split 1
- Single elimination bracket
- All matches are best of five
- First place will auto-qualify to the CBLOL 2016 Split 2
- Second and third place will qualify for the CBLOL 2016 Split 2 Promotion
- Third place will be defined by tie-breaking criteria, instead of a third place match:
- Total wins in the playoffs
- Shortest combined Game Time (for wins)
- Team's final placement in the regular season
R$ 16,000 Brazilian Reais are spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 Roster of Estúdio XP e-Sports left the organization after semifinals and formed Overload.
| || || || || || || || || || || |
|Semifinal||3 - 1||2016,3,07,20,00||2016,3,07,20,00||12:00||21:00||05:00||1234||-|
|Semifinal||0 - 3||2016,3,08,20,00||2016,3,08,20,00||12:00||21:00||05:00||123||-|
|Finals||3 - 1||2016,3,26,17,00||2016,3,26,17,00||10:00||19:00||02:00||1234||-|