|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||July 10, 1993 (age 25)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Competitive IDs||BonQuish, Qwerm, Gremlin|
|Soloqueue IDs||BabyZeus, CLG Gremlin, BonQuish|
|Social Media & Links|
Alec "Baby Zeus" Warren is a coach for Clutch Gaming. His name was previously stylized BabyZeus. He was also previously known as BonQuish, Qwerm, and Gremlin.
Alec "Baby Zeus" Warren was born in 1993 in upland California, where he still lives. He started playing video games in elementary school, when his brother introduced him to Counter Strike. From there he moved on to World of Warcraft and then to League of Legends. At first, he didn't take League seriously, and so in season 1 he stopped playing ranked soloqueue upon hitting Platinum, then Diamond in season 2. In season 3, when he hit Challenger, he started being asked to join competitive teams.
Outside of League of Legends, Qwerm is currently a part-time student at the community college Mt. Sac in California.
BabyZeus joined Team Confusion in October 2014, switching from midlane to toplane, and qualified with them for the Spring Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder under the team name Dank Dang Gaming. Confusion forfeited their first game in the Expansion Tournament. Soon after, the team disbanded and BabyZeus left.
- Was in a top 10 PvE guild in World of Warcraft prior to playing League of Legends.
- Chose the name "BabyZeus" because "Zeus" was already taken.
- Was known for Akali in season 3, using her to get to Challenger.
- Can sleep a lot.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.