|Name||Bae Jun-sik (배준식)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||May 18, 1996 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||SKT T1 Bang, 황금겨털배준식, Stephan Felix, SKTeIecomT1Bang (NA), stream100juba1 (NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Bae "Bang" Jun-sik joined NaJin Shield in October of 2012 as their starting AD carry. He made his competitive debut at GIGABYTE StarsWar League where Shield made it to the semifinals but lost 3-0 to Team WE. When they came back to Korea they participated in OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013 where Shield failed to make it past the group stage. Bang left the team shortly after and joined Xenics Blast in June. They qualified for HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013, where once again Bang's team failed to make it out of groups. He left the team a few months later.
In October of 2013, Bang joined the new roster of SK Telecom T1 1 as the starting AD carry. A few months later they were renamed to SK Telecom T1 S. The team's first tournament was PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 where they dropped out in the group stage. Again at their next tournament, HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014, S failed to pass the group stage. Their breakthrough came at HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they made it to the semifinals and placed 4th after losing 3-2 to the KT Rolster Arrows and 3-0 to Samsung White.
Due to changes to the OGN rules, S and their sister team, SK Telecom T1 K were forced to merge to form SK Telecom T1. With Piglet's departure from the team, Bang was made the starting AD carry. The team participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 where they won the championship after beating the GE Tigers 3-0 in the finals. SK Telecom's victory qualified them for the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational where they made it to finals but lost 3-2 to EDward Gaming. SKT placed first in the regular season of SBENU Champions Summer 2015 after only dropping one set the whole season. They beat KT Rolster 3-0 in the finals of the playoffs to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship as the top seed from Korea. SKT was placed in a group at worlds alongside EDG, Bangkok Titans, and H2k Gaming. They went undefeated all the way to the finals, beating AHQ e-Sports Club and Origen in the playoffs along the way. They met the KOO Tigers in the finals and beat them 3-1 to give the organization its second World Championship.
SKT played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup where they lost 2-0 in the semifinals to Ever. This series was widely considered to be one of the greatest upsets in League history, but also continued a streak of World Champions being eliminated early on in their first tournaments after Worlds. In March, SK Telecom attended IEM Katowice despite being only the sixth-place LCK team at the time. They brought substitute jungler Blank in place of bengi and swept through the tournament, winning the title after only seven games. After their international success, they returned to Korea and placed third in the regular season, earning themselves a spot in the playoffs. SKT won the playoffs, winning their third championship in a row and for the first time a seed to the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational.
Their first place finish in the spring season earned them a spot in the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational. Notably, SK Telecom T1 were the only team to return to 2016 MSI from 2015 MSI. As the reigning domestic champions of Korea, SK Telecom T1 came into the tournament as massive favorites to win. However, their group stage performances were very lackluster as they dropped games to China's Royal Never Give Up, NA's Counter Logic Gaming, and two games to the LMS Flash Wolves. They ended their group stage with a 6-4 record, seeding them into the bracket stage at fourth place. Matched up against Royal Never Give Up in the semifinals, SK Telecom started to regain their form, beating them 3-1. They then proceeded to beat Counter Logic Gaming 3-0 to win the event and give them the trophy that barely escaped them last year.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, SK Telecom started the season strong with a 5-0 score in series and 10-0 game score. However, they started dropping sets to lower ranked teams, notably the Afreeca Freecs, who they failed to win even a single game against the entire season. With a 13-5 scoreline in series, SKT placed second in the round robin, beating KT Rolster via game score tiebreaker. However, during the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs, they met KT Rolster in the semifinals, where they were reverse swept 3-2 after going up 2-0 in the first two games. This gave them third place for the summer split. Combined with their first place spring finish, as well as the victory of the ROX Tigers over KT Rolster, SKT qualified to the 2016 Season World Championship on points as Korea's second seed.
- At the 2015 Season World Championship, he achieved a 73 cumulative KDA from the start of the tournament until partway through SKT's first game against AHQ after dying only once in the group stage (71 overall group stage KDA and then 2 kills in the SKT-AHQ game). His KDA streak was broken by AHQ support Albis, who killed him after interrupting a Rocket Jump with Flay.
- One of four players to have defended their World Championship title successfully.
- Has the same first name as Pirean.
- Reached 1000 Kills in the LCK on March 2nd, 2017.
|LCK Spring 2016 - Week 13||Sivir||Bot||W||13/0/8||Link||Link|
|Champions Summer 2015 - Week 9||Corki||Bot||W||8/1/13||Link||Link|
|Mid-Season Invitational 2015||Lucian||Bot||W||8/4/6||Link||Link|
|Champions Summer 2014 - Playoffs||Tristana||Bot||W||13/6/5||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Bang Tournament Results|
LCS 2019 Spring
4 - 14RR
Korea Regional Finals 2018
2 : 3GEN
LCK 2018 Summer
8 - 10RR
Rift Rivals 2018 LCK-LPL-LMS
2 : 3LPL
LCK 2018 Spring Playoffs
1 : 3KT
LCK 2018 Spring
9 - 9RR
|2017-12-02||3 - 4|
KeSPA Cup 2017
0 : 2LZ
0 : 3SSG
LCK 2017 Summer Playoffs
1 : 3LZ
LCK 2017 Summer
13 - 5RR
|Bang 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2018-12-08||5 - 8||All-Star 2018 Las Vegas||LCK||0 : 1 Rookie|
|2015-03-08||21 - 48||The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament||SKT||1 : 2 GBM|
Articles & Videos
- December 23, Bang calls his world championship seasons “A period of my life that I wouldn’t want to relive” by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- August 4, Not Every Player needs to be a Role Model – Why the Controversy surrounding SKT Bang is Unjustified with Tomasz Milaniuk on The Shotcaller
- June 6, SKT’s Bang on getting solo killed: “I think I tend to die in stupid ways, so I’m trying to fix that.” English translation on Slingshot.
- June 22, Traps in the Bang vs. Deft debate by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- August 11, The world's top 10 players in League of Legends by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- February 5, 100 Thives Bang, "I came here to become the best bot-laner in NA. Please have faith in me and wait." with Byungho "Haao" Kim on Inven Global
- February 8, Bang's thoughts on Doublelift after the 100t vs TL match with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- March 1, Bang on 100T's current problems and his relationship with former teammates with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- April 12, Bang Appears as Ezreal at the LCK Finals: "I might be falling into the path of a cosplayer." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- April 16, In-Depth Talk with 100 Bang: “I think I’m beginning to understand why Sneaky is so obsessed with cosplaying.” with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam, Beom "Nswer" Park,David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 11, Faker on Confidence: "Even if we're on a losing-streak, we're still SKT. It won't make sense to not make playoffs" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 20, SKT Bang: "If we make playoffs, we'll do our best to take down team after team" with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 24, SKT Bang on Improvements: "Coach Bengi personally gave me individual feedback on my ADC plays" with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 4, SKT Blossom: "Things turn out well as long as I listen to my teammates" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 23, Bang: "I have no choice but to be more careful while streaming... since it could end up being dangerous if I reveal too much of my emotions" with Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo,,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 25, SKT kkOma: "I want to return the pressure that we've been feeling throughout the split to the other LCK teams" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 31, SKT Bang: "Peanut, just you wait for us... we only have 2 more steps left to take" with Woo "Ready" Hyun,Changsik "Alle" Son on Inven Global
- June 16, SKT T1 Bang: "Riot was good on their previous patches …… However, this is definitely not the game I used to play." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- June 26, SKT Bang: "It could be true that what we tried up to now was wrong, and what the others did was right." with Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam, Beom "Nswer" Park,,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- June 30, SKT Faker on Mid Poppy: "I didn’t use mid Poppy that much in practice. Today was maybe my first or second time using her." with Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- July 5, SKT Bang: "We’ll see who has a better interpretation of the meta in the match against Invictus Gaming." with Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- July 17, SKT Faker: "Our lives depend on each and every game that we play. We’ll win our next match, no matter what it takes…" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- July 21, SKT Bang on Pirean: "If I’m to describe one of Pirean’s strengths, it’s that he feels a bit more stable in-game (over Faker)." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- July 27, SKT Bang: "Using ADCs makes your macro game much better such as objective control or destroying turrets. If you can manage to maintain the advantage, the game becomes easier." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok,Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- July 29, SKT Bang: "I did think that we’ll improve gradually, but I didn’t expect that we’d do this well." with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, Takyun "Laff" Pack,,Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- November 27, The World's Oldest Bot Duo: Bang And Wolf's Nadir with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Woo "Ready" Hyun, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- December 3, 100T Bang on His Xayah Cosplay Competition with Sneaky: "I don't want to lose without trying my best" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Woo "Ready" Hyun, Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- December 8, Interview with Bang at All-Star 2018 About his Xayah Cosplay, Sneaky, and More! with Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam, Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek on Inven Global
- December 11, Bang's new rivalry: "Doublelift is someone I will destroy" with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 23, "This is Bang of 100 Thieves. Ask Me Anything!" with on reddit
- January 4, Bang: “After winning the last world championship, I thought, ‘A team like this won’t appear again.'” translated on Slingshot
- February 5, SKT Bang on his mustache: "I needed some change to myself" with on Inven Global
- February 12, SKT Bang: "We are trying harder than we did last year and before." with on Inven Global
- February 12, Bang on his favorite plush: “It was so cute and I like it so much that I named it ‘Jun-sik Junior.'” Translation on Slingshot
- February 16, Bang (jokingly) on missing 1,000 kills: “I was most upset with Faker. He kept telling me that we couldn’t go for it.” Translation on Slingshot
- February 18, Bang on learning how to be a fan: “I was able to feel what it really means to support someone, how it could make the fans happy to see me perform in the game.” with on Slingshot Esports
- February 25, Bang and Wolf make fun of Faker for being “an old man” with on Slingshot Esports
- March 2, Bang on KT prep: “Since about a week ago, the coach asked about my win rates, but he couldn’t bring himself to ask yesterday.” with on Slingshot Esports
- March 7, SKT T1 Bang: "I want to keep winning until we win the World Championship" with on Inven Global
- March 17, Bang on 1,000th kill: “I think I’m thankful enough that Faker congratulated me at all.” Translation on Slingshot
- March 31, Bang suggests celebrating assist milestones: “I hope support players also get some of the love.” with on Slingshot Esports
- May 19, [MSI2017] SKT Bang: "I don't think I played that cleanly today." with on LoLEsports, transcription by Inven Global
- June 12, SKT Bang on seeing world championship skins: “I felt happier than I did when I won worlds.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 15, SKT Bang: “If we put last split as our ‘best condition’ as a team, then we haven’t reached that point yet.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 19, Bang: “We always prepare each game with the mindset of if the other team plays well, we will lose.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 22, Bang on Faker’s missed Elder Dragon attempt: “He’s getting old.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 22, Bang On Faker's Failed Attempt At Rushing Elder Dragon: "He Is Getting Old." with on Inven Global
- June 24, Bang: “The first player I felt like I was running into a wall when I started out was WeiXiao.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 27, SKT T1 Bang: "Although I am a pro player like Faker, I'm still surprised by how much he practices" with on Inven Global
- July 15, SKT Bang in controversy over his past comment made on stream with on Inven Global
- July 26, SKT Bang apologizes on air for his controversial comment with on Inven Global
- August 8, Bang on SKT’s losing streak: “We lost because our opponents worked harder, and though we also could have worked harder to do better, I think it was a time when it was hard for us to realize that.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- August 15, SKT Bang: "All eight players held a discussion for six hours in preparation for picks and bans before today's series" with on Inven Global
- August 21, SKT Bang on morale after falling behind 2-0 to KT Rolster: “Everyone had the same feeling and we told each other that if we win one game, we’ll have the reverse sweep.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- September 13, SKT T1 Bang on Worlds groups: "I even thought about the possibility of being eliminated." with on Inven Global
- September 29, Bang reflects on the start of his career with SKT with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- October 2, Bang on Bengi’s departure: “Wolf was also very disappointed, and I remember crying a lot under my bed covers." with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- October 23, Bang: “The gap isn’t necessarily that large, but it’s closing all the same. I think it’s even closer with the current meta.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- October 28, SKT T1 Bang: "I think through the last Misfits series, we learned a lot from them." with on Inven Global
- January 22, SKT T1 vs Samsung MVP Interview with Bang & Duke with on OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- January 29, SKT T1 vs E-mFire MVP Interview with Duke & Bang with on OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 7, Bang on SKT's changes: ‘Before, the team that we had was very close to being a perfect team’ with on theScore
- March 16, SKT T1 SKT T1 Bang Postmatch Interview” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.’'
- May 5, SKT Bang, MSI, interview S6 with on Millenium
- May 7, Bang on SKT's losses: 'It’s absolutely not the case that it’s Blank's fault' with Marcel Feldkamp on theScore
- June 6, SKT T1 Bang, “I can’t wait to face Samsung’s ‘Ruler’ Park Jae-hyuk” English translation by krbnu.
- October 1, SKT’s Bang addresses 'sick of League of Legends' comment with on Slingshot Esports
- October 3, Bang on his confidence at Worlds: 'There's no one we can't beat' with on theScore
- October 15, SKT T1's Bang and Bengi confident heading into semis with on ESPN
- October 21, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with on Liquid Legends
- October 22, Bang on facing GorillA’s support Miss Fortune and the psychological impact of switching junglers with on theScore
- October 29, Bang: 'I'm confident we're not going to lose' with on ESPN
- May 8, Bang discusses his champion pool and desire to play Deft again with on theScore
- October 3, Bang: 'I think the grand final of this year's Worlds will be [SKT] and Fnatic' with on The Daily Dot
- October 16, Bang om Origen: "Niels is a really professional adc player" with on Fragbite
- October 28, Bang on defeating Origen: "I was surprised that it wasn't as difficult as we thought" with on theScore
The following pages redirect here.