|Country of Birth||Estonia|
|Birthday||November 4, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||im the gilius, beansuu|
|Social Media & Links|
Mauno "beansu" Tälli is the top laner for QLASH Forge.
Mauno "beansu" Tälli started playing video games at a very young age. As he grew older, he moved onto Runescape and Couter Strike 1.6 before finding himself playing League of Legends.
League of Legends Career
Early Season 3 saw beansu join his first team, Buykey eSports. The team was fully comprised of Estonian players, such as Voidle. He left later on that year in order pursue a career at a higher competitive level.
His chance came at the start of the 2014 Season, when he joined Reason Gaming. beansu's first opportunity to prove himself with Reason was the Spring Challenger Series #2 in which the team placed 3rd and qualified for the Spring Challenger Playoffs, where beansu and Reason ended up finishing 4th.
Later that same month, the roster disbanded, leaving beansu without a team.
Towards the end of the year, beansu was eventually picked up by SK Prime along with former teammate Trashy after qualifying for the Expansion Tournament via the challenger ladder. SK Prime were knocked out in Round 1 of the online phase after being beaten by Reason Gaming.
- Has always lived in the Estonian town of Põlva.
- Referred to as Mini-Wickd, due to his performances on Irelia.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found