The Belgian League 2020 Season awards Championship Points towards qualification for the Country Finals.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
- If multiple Teams are tied in Championship Points at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the Team which gained the most Championship Points in the Summer Split will be considered the higher seed.
- If two Teams gained the same amount of Championship Points in the Summer Split, then their Summer Split Regular Season standings will be the first tiebreaker.
- If two Teams had the same Summer Split Regular Season standings, then their Summer Split Regular Season head-to-head record will be the second tiebreaker.
- If two Teams had the same head-to-head record, then their wins in the second half of the Summer Split will used to break the tie.
- If two Teams have the same amount of wins in the second half of the Summer Split, they will play a tiebreaker-game.
Country Finals Qualification
- 1 Timeout Esports disbanded following the Spring Split, losing all their points.