Belgian League 2020 Spring Playoffs
|Belgian League 2020 Spring Playoffs|
Omen by HP
|Format||King of the Hill|
|Prize Pool||€ 6,250|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 Belgian League ("BL") is the first year of Belgium's fully professional League of Legends European Regional League (ERL) under partnership with the Belgian agency 4Entertainment. It is one of the successors of the Benelux Premier League and the sister league of the Dutch League. In the spring playoffs, four teams compete in a King of the Hill bracket.
- Top four teams from Spring Split participate
- Finals are best of five, every other matches are best of three
- Round 1 - 1st and 2nd seed face each other in the "Juggernaut" match, 1st and 2nd seed face each other.
- Round 2 - "Juggernaut" match loser faces the other Round 1 match winner
- Finals - Winners from the "Juggernaut" and Round 2 matches face each other
- Winner qualifies for the European Masters 2020 Spring
€ 6,250 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||€2,500||40%||90||EM 2020 Spring Play-In||TBD|
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
|VODs & Match Links|
Articles & Videos
- Introducing the brand new Dutch and Belgian Leagues
- Hear the lion's roar: the Belgian and Dutch Leagues awaken!