Best Lee Sin NA Tournament/Qualifiers
|Best Lee Sin NA Tournament|
|Location & Dates|
The Best Lee Sin NA Tournament is a charity tournament which benefits charitable organizations,  with all the revenue from the tournament going to the Child's Play Charity. There will be two levels of endowment: a community donation pool and a philanthropic prize pool.
- Single Elimination Bracket
- All Games are Best of Three
- 64 Participants
- Players are seperated into 4 groups, the best two of each group advance into the final bracket.
- The best two of the preliminary final qualify for the main event.
Preliminary Qualifier Brackets
Group A Brackets
Group B Brackets
Group C Brackets
Group D Brackets
- For the purposes of this tournament, a charitable organization is defined as an organization which is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The selected charitable organization must be eligible to receive contributions deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.